Administration

Don,t know how true this is but i have just heard we are about to go into administration, and apparently Sheridan was given a choice if he wanted to stay or find another club, Notts County was not the first job he applied for. Also Notts County.s transfer embargo will be lifted next week. We are about to enter one, and also points deduction if true. Would make sense as to what Corney said there was other reasons witch he cant go into as to why Sheridan left

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make your mind up. It was liquidation a few minutes ago.

Now you're applying a points deduction that relegates us.

Liquidation was my thoughts and still are but its only what i think. Administration was what i have just heard, my other opinion would be for you to post on the other board run by Dave Moore, looks like that boards more for you

Liquidation was my thoughts and still are but its only what i think. Administration was what i have just heard, my other opinion would be for you to post on the other board run by Dave Moore, looks like that boards more for you

:popcorn1:

Don,t know how true this is but i have just heard we are about to go into administration, and apparently Sheridan was given a choice if he wanted to stay or find another club, Notts County was not the first job he applied for. Also Notts County.s transfer embargo will be lifted next week. We are about to enter one, and also points deduction if true. Would make sense as to what Corney said there was other reasons witch he cant go into as to why Sheridan left

Would you be willing to stake £50 to playershare if we don't go into administration by the beginning of the coming season? If we did then I'd cough up.

If not then stop with the scaremongering drivel.

Sheridan was given a choice if he wanted to stay or find another club,

Can't be fairer than that can you.....jeez where've you suddenly appeared from!!!

Liquidation, administration, corney out, boycotts, protests, buy outs, what next........the fact is that we the fans are the only ones who can make a difference. There is no white charger coming to invest. We are where we are.

SC has held this club together for years and admittedly has made some terrible decision but he doing his best to keep this club afloat. He would have gone years ago otherwise. Without question it is a depressing period but we have to stick together and support our club. If we stop going one thing is certain - OAFC will fold.

I say it is time to draw a line under events this week and inject some positivity. There is life after Sheridan.

Liquidation, administration, corney out, boycotts, protests, buy outs, what next........the fact is that we the fans are the only ones who can make a difference. There is no white charger coming to invest. We are where we are.

SC has held this club together for years and admittedly has made some terrible decision but he doing his best to keep this club afloat. He would have gone years ago otherwise. Without question it is a depressing period but we have to stick together and support our club. If we stop going one thing is certain - OAFC will fold.

I say it is time to draw a line under events this week and inject some positivity. There is life after Sheridan.

Spot on.

Spot on ??

We've had to draw a line too many times under Corney recently.

He might be doing "his" best but he's also blocking any sale by protecting his buddies ability to exploit the land that the club used to own. That land (and buy back clause they exploited) was the only true asset available to push the club forward.

The club lurches from crisis to crisis as a result of Corneys crap decisions. Apathy and saying "he's doing his best and no-one else will take over" allows him to carry on with his crappy regime whilst his pals exploit the land.

We've had to draw a line too many times under Corney recently.

He might be doing "his" best but he's also blocking any sale by protecting his buddies ability to exploit the land that the club used to own. That land (and buy back clause they exploited) was the only true asset available to push the club forward.

The club lurches from crisis to crisis as a result of Corneys crap decisions. Apathy and saying "he's doing his best and no-one else will take over" allows him to carry on with his crappy regime whilst his pals exploit the land.

Exactly. Always said I've no doubt he doesn't want to :censored: us over but he's not still here for the good of the club.

Was appointing Sheridan and Johnson a crap decision?

Both injected on field progress and a feel good factor - until both jumped ship .

Nobody n here knows for certain the reasons they left but we can hazard a guess that personal financial gain was a factor.

Now you can argue that it would have been better to offer them personally more money and provide a bigger budget but the crises you refer to were predicated by managers leaving us n the lurch

Was appointing Sheridan and Johnson a crap decision?

Both injected on field progress and a feel good factor - until both jumped ship .

Nobody n here knows for certain the reasons they left but we can hazard a guess that personal financial gain was a factor.

Now you can argue that it would have been better to offer them personally more money and provide a bigger budget but the crises you refer to were predicated by managers leaving us n the lurch

You look at anything positive and ignore anything that is a balls up.

Ched, Dazzler, Dunn - Pete sleeps on. Stand takes years - Pete sleeps on.

Cash flow issues - Pete sleeps on

Johnson / Shez bail - Pete sleeps on

Anything good happens Pete's wide awake and clapping enthusiastically.

Are you his god-father or his mum? Apathetic and taking every crappy crumb of comfort whilst ignoring the pile if :censored: that comes too.

Jihn