Burgess signs on six month loan

What's the consensus on this lad? I don't know much about him

One of my recomendations to the club under previous managers. At almost

6' 5" he struck me as an Andy Linighan type, good in the air at both ends of the pitch and a sweet left foot, not the quickest though and has had a few injury problems, which may be the reason for the shorter term loan.

Gordon "Steve - what brought about the move for Cameron Burgess?"

SR "Well, my office stank of whisky & rotting Venky's chicken bones from the previous managers so I was having a good tidy when I came across a print out of an email that Darren Kelly had been doodling pictures of men in balaclava's on......."

SR "Well, my office stank of whisky & rotting Venky's chicken bones from the previous managers so I was having a good tidy when I came across a print out of an email that Darren Kelly had been doodling pictures of men in balaclava's on......."

Wish I could upboat on my phone!!?

Sorry if a daft question but can a 6 month be extended under new system?

If he gets injured can he be replaced on a loan?

I'm not sure how the cancellation of a loan works in case of injury. I would think a loan could be extended as long as not over the quota. The problem here is if he plays well the club may want him back, or loan him out to another club.

Edited by BP1960

Brilliant ??

At long last we finally get to see if BP1960 knows what he's on about :grin:

I may have to into hiding now, I've left myself wide open to flak if he has an off day.

Seriously,I think as long as he stays injury free he will be a big asset.

At long last we finally get to see if BP1960 knows what he's on about :grin:

There was Rasulo on the email as well, but I thought he was brought in here as a youth when not ready. It will be interesting to see how he develops this season.

Well that's a bit negative

The bookies reckon it's likely. We're favourites to go down - have we ever been the single favourites for relegation at the start of a season in all of the years in this division? Maybe post-Chris Moore?

Leicester were favourites to go down last year. The bookies didn't bank on their summer signings (namely Kante) being awesome. Bookies go off previous seasons form at this stage

It's odds on the bookies won't have clocked on to Klok yet.