Real Madrid Tickets

Has anyone been? I want to go for my stag do, I've looked on line and there seems lots of organisations selling tickets but I'm not sure who's legit and who's not. The official Real Madrid website only seems to want to sell me hospitality packages at a ridiculous cost.

Anybody got any tips?

A few years ago, but I just queued up at the box office the day before (about 3pm I think it opened at Gate 44) and got some easily (if with quite a queue). But, it was a game against Betis, so probably not a top seller. I'm sure there was something with the bank (La Caixa) too, where you could buy it from them/ATMs, but that may have been a dream.

i suspect the cheaper tickets haven't been released for the game yet as they only do so about a week before the game.

Great ground, but where I sat Japanese tourists outnumbered Spaniards.

A few years ago, but I just queued up at the box office the day before (about 3pm I think it opened at Gate 44) and got some easily (if with quite a queue). But, it was a game against Betis, so probably not a top seller. I'm sure there was something with the bank (La Caixa) too, where you could buy it from them/ATMs, but that may have been a dream.

i suspect the cheaper tickets haven't been released for the game yet as they only do so about a week before the game.

Ahhh Garweth Wale

Cheers for the tips! I have now thought about just trying to get them while I'm over there, and if I don't it's just extra drinking time :grin:

Interestingly they actually play Betis the weekend I'm looking at so maybe it won't be much of a problem

If you've not already booked flights and accommodation, Iberia did me a very very cheap deal including 4* hotel next to the metro last May. It seems that they're either ridiculously cheap or ridiculously expensive.

The RENFE train from airport to the city is less than €3 - and probably quicker than a taxi.

We've booked a deal that was on Groupon last week, £169 for two nights in a 4* hotel including match tickets. They are tier 3 so might be a bit in the gods, but I probably won't care much by Sunday night haha. Got return flights from Liverpool for £100 so I don't think I've done too bad really.

If you've not already booked flights and accommodation, Iberia did me a very very cheap deal including 4* hotel next to the metro last May. It seems that they're either ridiculously cheap or ridiculously expensive.

The RENFE train from airport to the city is less than 3 - and probably quicker than a taxi.

If that's the Underground you can buy a special ticket from at the airport for tourists only valid on buses also for number of days required