Preston away

Anyone having this one for a tenner?

Reckon Mclaughlin and Jahraldo will get a run out but hope we put a strong side out still. Very important to keep a run going.

Preston had an impressive win at the weekend but they've lost both home games and their fans aren't totally content from what I've seen

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

I hope we put out a full strength side. Could be a big draw if we can get through and it'd be great to go into the Bradford game with momentum & confidence from two wins.

Their poor start might work against us though if they want to use this as a confidence builder. Unless they are actually really, really :censored:. Fingers crossed.

There's no way it'll be close to 1000. With 1500 going just last weekend and potentially another 1000 going to Bradford this coming weekend, I'd be amazed if we churned out 3 successive 1000+ followings.

Think it'll be nearer 500 tomorrow.

Most will pick Bradford away and skip Preston.We are going but always :censored: getting back to the motorway afterwards.

I know it is early days but feel we are starting to gel into a decent team.

Dont leave the motorway at the tickled trout exit, the next junction is quicker follow the signs for Fulwood and park up near the barracks. Go back the same way after the game, not much traffic.

Dont leave the motorway at the tickled trout exit, the next junction is quicker follow the signs for Fulwood and park up near the barracks. Go back the same way after the game, not much traffic.

Yep junction 32. Round barracks is not too bad to leave your car as that's fulwood. Wouldn't fancy leaving it more towards town centre or as you come off tickled trout as that's ribbleton and deepdale and their disgusting and full of smackheads