Freddie Ladapo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still badly lacking a creator. If Erwin isn't playing I struggle to see who will create goals at home. Flynn has flattered to deceive in the league so far.

From what I've seen of Flynn his place is by no means secure and I have a feeling a more creative midfielder will be brought in before the deadline.

Although 6'2" he's quick and a fox in the box type, so its essential he receives good service.

Hmmmm but if he leaves the box to challenge for the ball doesn't that make him more of a forager like McKay?

McKay as I pointed out obviously hasn't had any service so this lad may struggle if that's how you view him.

Hmmmm but if he leaves the box to challenge for the ball doesn't that make him more of a forager like McKay?

McKay as I pointed out obviously hasn't had any service so this lad may struggle if that's how you view him.

How many times you seen Ladapo BP? I'd say between 0-1.

Mckay had service at Bury, after you said this. Fluffed his chances. Again, don't want to write him off yet, but he's clearly struggling with confidence - nothing more evident than those at Gigg Lane, where he dawdled and it passed him by.

We aren't creating enough chances, yes, but he's made a meal of the ones he's had so far. I don't see us creating many at all with this squad of players, so a striker who can take the half chances is essential.

'Mendi' asked the Palace forum about Freddie and this was one of their (at least to date) very few replies....

"I reckon he'll give you good service for 6 months - used to playing against roughty toughty cloggers but not a silky technician.

PS - Nothing personal, but how many bungs did you give to stay up at our expense?"

I agree McKay hasnt had luxury of creative service, thats why I would like to see at least one winger in the team which should benefit McKay or Lapado.