Relaunch of latics4life

Dear all, please find below details of the re-launch of latics4life.

Originally a fans idea from our own OWTB (apologies I have forgotten the fans name) and Stevie J took the reigns over recently too. Thanks to their efforts and everyone who has supported the initiative. The webpage link has the payment details on it as the main article below did not copy over. Cheers

http://trustoldham.co.uk/latics4life-campaign/

We all remember our first time at the football. The smell of the grass, the noise, the thrill of the crowd, maybe if were lucky the game itself.

That is why Trust Oldham are re-launching Latics4Life, the campaign which will raise money to purchase tickets and merchandise for under-16s across the town.

Latics4Life was initially created by a group of Oldham fans using OWTB and social media to publicise and raise funds. Trust Oldham have taken up the challenge to put this campaign firmly at the forefront of our fundraising efforts.

We are looking for fans and local businesses to get fully behind the campaign by making donations, however large or small which will allow the fund to purchase and distribute match tickets, season tickets and merchandise to community groups, schools, youth groups and uniformed organisations in the hope of hooking the next generation of Oldham fans.

More details of the campaign will be released over the coming days.

Trust Oldham are joined with many other Supporters Trusts in being against the inclusion of Premier League Academy sides in the CheckaTrade Trophy.

If you are planning on boycotting the Checkatrade Trophy games we would ask that you donate your equivalent £5 ticket fee to the Latics4Life campaign. This way your action will have a positive long-term impact. Use the button below to donate via our Paypal account

For enquiries or offers of help please email info@trustoldham.co.uk

Edited by underdog

I have no idea I have a memory like a sieve these days now....what was I typing?

Apologies I have no idea who the originator was but it was a fabulous idea and Stevie J drove it on a couple of seasons too.

So as they say every little helps and thanks to everyone who has supported it too

Guest nonaenever

Radical idea - let anyone still at secondary school or below in free for the whole season (starting now if you like) - we desperately need the next generation of supporters and experience says, once you're hooked - you're hooked for life (generally!).

Speculate to accumulate ?

Radical idea - let anyone still at secondary school or below in free for the whole season (starting now if you like) - we desperately need the next generation of supporters and experience says, once you're hooked - you're hooked for life (generally!).

The do offer a £10 season ticket for under 12s.

It's the way forward. They'll probably cough up a tenner each for haribo and fanta, and once they've witnessed the majestic athleticos, they'll be hooked for life, and hopefully bring more of their mates with them.

I'm all for it. As long as they don't sit near me.