League Tables 27.09.2016

Bristolatic

Premier League

disjointed stays at the top with a 6 point lead :chubb: and NewBlue nips into a Champions League slot, aided by picking up 5 attendance points, only missing the jackpot by 1 :applause1: for his second consecutive 5 pointer. I'm too modest to say who climbed highest (up 5) [bristolatic] whilst stevesidg and former Champion, Ex_pat each dropped 4 places, the latter in to the relegation zone.

wzqM4GU.jpg?2

nPmG8FE.jpg?2

Championship

Hometownclub now has a 9 point lead at the top :chubb: , assisted by 5 attendance points with exactly the same prediction as NewBlue, missing out by 1 :applause1:. To quote David Coleman, "Quite remarkable". Laticsbiffo collected his second 5 pointer in consecutive games missing the attendance by 10. pjkent moved up 4 places, BJBlue going in the opposite direction by the same amount. There were no predictions from BJBlue, GlossopLatic, MAC0AFC and Oafc1895.

McsZi6c.jpg?2

j87n1pf.jpg?2

Edited by Bristolatic

Whilst not wanting to tempt fate, my enforced break doesn't seem to be doing me any harm. Hit the ground running when I get back and put some more distance between myself and ex-pat, looking over my shoulder to see where the threats are going to come from.

Edited by disjointed

Whilst not wanting to tempt fate, my enforced break doesn't seem to be doing me any harm. Hit the ground running when I get back and put some more distance between myself and ex-pat, looking over my shoulder to see where the threats are going to come from.

Look forward, not back. Ex_pat is a spend force, he put too much effort into last year. He looks a relegation certainty now.

The Latics are playing into your hands, just keep predicting those draws, and you are a shoe in for the title.

For me, disjointed is emerging as the favourite, but it all depends on resilience, a key component of which is adaptability. He showed :censored: all of that last season, but let's wait and see.

Can't say I'm sorry to see ex_pat struggling - just goes to show how risible his "claims" to last season's title are. Not a champion, not serious, no class. Relegation possibility. Absolute joke of a predictor. The MK Mongs of predicting.

Sorry I haven't been providing quality analysis for the past month or so. I've been on a lucrative Far East speaking tour after being tapped up by businessmen who bought me pints of wine.

Look forward, not back. Ex_pat is a spend force, he put too much effort into last year. He looks a relegation certainty now.

The Latics are playing into your hands, just keep predicting those draws, and you are a shoe in for the title.

I'm afraid draws aren't going to win anything this season, last year was an experiment which didn't work, the way I see it this season there are 3 category's of predictor, calculated, experimental or :censored:. The 1st category is this season for me, but we could add a fourth, desperate, which is going to your good self unless you pull your finger out. Edited by disjointed