Robinson sacked

The team he got out of this League the season before last contained Deli Ali, Afobe and Will Grigg to name but three, Darren Kelly could get a team out of this division with those calibre of players at League 1 level.

Agreed. They'd battle to a respectable 22nd.

Kelly and Dunn inherited the majority of a team assembled by Lee Johnson, which was settled and had a full pre-season.

Robinson got about five players, none of which you would call regulars from the previous season with a week to go to prep for his first pre-season game.

Dunn went from being a player to manager overnight (yes I know he'd been lined up for it earlier before you all start but still)

Robinson been coaching for a while, it's a limited group of players but there has been a disappointing lack of tactical variety displayed thus far.

Can't believe he's blaming tiredness and the the fitness of certain players for Saturdays defeat. Speed of thought, awareness, and movement off the ball more like and half of'em can trap a ball further than I can kick it!!

It's time to give up when pro footballers can't manage two 90 minute games in 5 days....I think its bollocks.