Transfer embargo...

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your fact was as useful as Ann Franks drum kit

Bit like me saying

on the flip side, If one of us won the euro millions we'd be able to pay it!

Move on from this fantasy world you've created where the club is amazing, we all expect too much and Simon Corney is the greatest thing since sliced bread

Post truth era. Where did he say the club, or Corney was amazing?

Your fact was as useful as Ann Franks drum kit

Bit like me saying

on the flip side, If one of us won the euro millions we'd be able to pay it!

Move on from this fantasy world you've created where the club is amazing, we all expect too much and Simon Corney is the greatest thing since sliced bread

If you actually read any of my posts you'd see I've said that mistakes have been made. I just refuse to go along with the BS that Corney purposely tries to ruin the club.

Unless you have any ideas on how to improve things then you could always pipe down and think of some ideas

No wonder Robinson was hinting in tonight's Chron the the Gerrard deal was practically dead. Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that we where told that we had first dibs on Gerrard and it was just a matter of getting him fit and up to speed ? Same old Latics again, give the fans some hint of positive news knowing full well that the odds are stacked against it coming off. Lowering the price of match day tickets is just another example of the powers that be scurrying around trying to find a few quid. Did they really believe that a five game offer would work ? or did they just think it would shut the moaners up for a few weeks ?

Once again clear evidence that we are heading in one direction under the current setup !

No wonder Robinson was hinting in tonight's Chron the the Gerrard deal was practically dead. Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that we where told that we had first dibs on Gerrard and it was just a matter of getting him fit and up to speed ? Same old Latics again, give the fans some hint of positive news knowing full well that the odds are stacked against it coming off. Lowering the price of match day tickets is just another example of the powers that be scurrying around trying to find a few quid. Did they really believe that a five game offer would work ? or did they just think it would shut the moaners up for a few weeks ?

Once again clear evidence that we are heading in one direction under the current setup !

Do you mean administration?

Guest nonaenever

Personally, I genuinely do fear for the future of our club. I have said it before. My only wish at the moment is that the fans galvanise and offer unbridled support to Latics. Yes it's poor on the pitch - and you may have strong views about the board etc. BUT if we don't improve cash-flow by getting people through the gate initially then there may well be no issues to argue about - because we won't have a club.

Why don't we show the club that we do want a professional football team in the town? How about everyone who has lapsed over the past couple of years turning out for Southend at home on 17th December? Spread the word, "Your club needs you" - if everyone gets behind this and badger people to come - you just never know. People power can produce amazing things.

I remember one season, we had to beat Bradford at home to stay up last game of the season and loads of people who hadn't been for a while turned up that day. It might be too late if we leave it until the last game this time.

Personally, I genuinely do fear for the future of our club. I have said it before. My only wish at the moment is that the fans galvanise and offer unbridled support to Latics. Yes it's poor on the pitch - and you may have strong views about the board etc. BUT if we don't improve cash-flow by getting people through the gate initially then there may well be no issues to argue about - because we won't have a club.

Why don't we show the club that we do want a professional football team in the town? How about everyone who has lapsed over the past couple of years turning out for Southend at home on 17th December? Spread the word, "Your club needs you" - if everyone gets behind this and badger people to come - you just never know. People power can produce amazing things.

I remember one season, we had to beat Bradford at home to stay up last game of the season and loads of people who hadn't been for a while turned up that day. It might be too late if we leave it until the last game this time.

It's not going to happen though.

I'm more likely to knock it on the head now this latest news is out and I'm a pay on the dayer, talk of galvanising and rallying around for support is all very admirable but I'm getting to the point where I begrudge giving the incompetent fool £15 a fortnight, he's clearly out of his depth, managers can't get away quick enough and our Chief Executive jumps ship to a non league team to be replaced by a cheap option sycophant, why the :censored: does anyone with half a brain want to buy into that, it's :censored: desicion after even :censored:ter desicion, killing the club yet its met by support in some quarters - work that out. Once again our club will be dragged through the gutter again and further enhance its reputation as the laughing stock of the FL and that's down to one man, what a :censored:ing mess he's put this club in.

Those who have stopped will not be coming back under Corney. They only go to away games now if anything. He has had too many chances, told too many lies, sold too many players for peanuts, sold a decent manager when we were on our best run for years, sold a club legend just as people started to believe again, blah blah blah. Sad times.

you mean for the 1000th time? Time and time again fans have tried over the years and the same old :censored: happens at first opportunity. Never going to happen, fans are giving up in droves now and I can't blame them.

The most alarming is the number of posters on here in match days and in the matchday chats...I think I have been on my own the last 3 games and that costs people f all but their time!

Edited by Blue_Guru

:censored:ing hell! I'm a good salesman, but I'm not that good.

'Alright mate, do you fancy coming down to a two thirds empty BP to watch a third division match where we'll probably set out for a draw hoping to sneak a 1 nil win all whilst freezing your bollocks off? Oh and they'll take 15 of your hard earned English pounds off you for the privilege'.

The £72k from the FA cup tv money should deal with these issues. It's annoying that any slender hope that the money would go on improving the squad is now gone.

Also we may struggle to loan decent players if we aren't paying our loan fees.

The main question is will this happen again? We were supposedly being run within our means but these cash flow issues keep cropping up.