• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful performance for 60 minutes but let's not make out Robbo said he was after completely changing all the players and that's why we lost. He said about players on short term contracts. People like Klok, woodland has already gone. He didn't come out and hammer the players like you're making out

Croft is on a short term contract, probably our best 2nd half player. Wouldn't surprise me if he signed for Lincoln now.

get rid of the lot including Robinson and let Philly play the kids with Ripley and Clarke, I'd rather cheer on some kids who look like they want to play for the shirt instead of watching the current dross.

In fairness i'd say that before tonight, lack of effort wasn't one of the many problems.....

get rid of the lot including Robinson and let Philly play the kids with Ripley and Clarke, I'd rather cheer on some kids who look like they want to play for the shirt instead of watching the current dross.

Ha Latics fans cheering on the kids lol. 1st bad pass they make that would be it.

Robbo in. It's not his fault

Those players were good enough to beat Lincoln tonight and they battered us. Ability might be poor for our division, but you've got to be beating :censored: like them. The size of their striker says it all - I'm sure he was doing our plumbing the other week...

I'm still averse to sacking him because I know that the faults lie above, but it's getting to a point where defending him is not easy in terms of goals and defeats

It wasn't when Sheridan replaced Dunn.

No, but it was a temporary fix. 8 months on and we are where? Shez left due to the lack of money being given to him to build anything.

Edited by pukka