FA Youth Cup v Birmingham

It seems a bit odd BP that you like the old ways but are willing to give any credence whatsoever to the PR pap spouted on Twitter :)

Not sure about Twitter, I usually say what I think on any message board. I support a lot of unknown talented people on there and make no apologies for that.

I prefer watching TPs youth teams to the seniors, I saw them lose to Bury last week and it was a terrific game.

Latics centre back Festus Arthur and Bury Midfielder Tsun Dai (if he fills out) looked prospects.

I expect Birmingham may be a difficult task, but you can bet TPs lads will have real go and play as you call it 'the old ways'.

Not sure about Twitter, I usually say what I think on any message board. I support a lot of unknown talented people on there and make no apologies for that.

I prefer watching TPs youth teams to the seniors, I saw them lose to Bury last week and it was a terrific game.

Latics centre back Festus Arthur and Bury Midfielder Tsun Dai (if he fills out) looked prospects.

I expect Birmingham may be a difficult task, but you can bet TPs lads will have real go and play as you call it 'the old ways'.

Agreed, can hardly be less fun than than watching the first team. Meanwhile Twitter displays all the hallmarks of a passing fad.

Agreed, can hardly be less fun than than watching the first team. Meanwhile Twitter displays all the hallmarks of a passing fad.

I do like Twitter for keeping in touch with local non league live scores, they are usually posted by fans from the ground.

As for PR I can play them at their own game, a recent post got 10,000 views on youtube in one day for a musician friend of mine.

I do like Twitter for keeping in touch with local non league live scores, they are usually posted by fans from the ground.

As for PR I can play them at their own game, a recent post got 10,000 views on youtube in one day for a musician friend of mine.

to be fair that is the only thing I use it for!

Just amuses me when people take stuff on there seriously as if the "star" ha actually written it themselves!

to be fair that is the only thing I use it for!

Just amuses me when people take stuff on there seriously as if the "star" ha actually written it themselves!

Donald Trump still insists its him, and some of the things that's said makes it quite believable. :blink:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=tony+philliskirk&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=nisv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyxOTMg-PQAhWKRo8KHQplBK8Q_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=g9CjNv_X_vwgzM%3A

Maybe not. But we can articulate our opposites, have a pie and a bovril and then go home..

Fair enough, I will PM the seat I will be in the main stand. I wouldn't be surprised if we have actually met before and shouted the same things from the stand.

Edited by BP1960