Freddy Lapado

It seems that way to me, I suppose it depends what the definition of doing well is but a few recent(ish) examples I can think off the top of my head are O'Grady, Rooney and Poleon

Jay Fulton, Jonathan Burn, Sam Johnstone, Eoghan O'Connel, Harry Bunn, Jason Lowe, Nick Blackman, Scott Golbourne, Tareiq Holmes-Dennis all with higher clubs, but not much impact here, Matthew Lund doing ok at Rochdale.

Edited by BP1960

Jay Fulton, Jonathan Burn, Sam Johnstone, Eoghan O'Connel, Harry Bunn, Jason Lowe, Nick Blackman, Scott Golbourne, Tareiq Holmes-Dennis all with higher clubs, but not much impact here, Matthew Lund doing ok at Rochdale.

I thought Holmes-Dennis was decent. The rest, meh.

I thought Grounds was average but he's managed to hold down a regular spot at Birmingham City.

Given the series of :censored: left backs since Bertrand's loan ended I think it's fair to say Grounds stood out by comparison.

He also gets a bonus point for scraping his studs over Sturridge in the build up to one of our goals against Liverpool.

From the Shrews forum:

Ladies played the lone striker role well. As Hurst said in his rather telling comment afterwards, he worked their centre backs, "something we wouldn't have had last week".
He hit one shot from outside the box in the second half which looked to be on it's way in, but was deflected for a corner. He won his fair share of headers, including a couple from corners which he knocked back into the zone, from beyond the back stick.

Poleon has scored 7 league goals, which whilst granted is 7 more than I thought he'd get at this level again, doesn't quite credit any argument against us releasing him.

Marc Tierney's a good example, although he wasn't given much of a chance here.

I was amazed when we got rid of Tierney. I always thought he had lots of promise and real character.