Enough is enough

I have been a Latics supporter through thick and thin since 1957 - and enjoyed the glory days along the way - However, I think that the Club is now on a downward spiral from which it will not recover. R.I.P. Oldham Athletic.

Tonight was even worse than Lincoln for me, never once did we look like scoring...absolute :censored:ing shameful shambles of a team. :censored: off Corney, :censored: off Robbo, missed one league game all season but I can find something better to do on Saturday. In fact think we should all boycott the game. :censored: getting behind the team, they don't deserve it. Lowest crowd for years on Saturday, show your support for the club by staying at home.

Tonight was even worse than Lincoln for me, never once did we look like scoring...absolute :censored:ing shameful shambles of a team. :censored: off Corney, :censored: off Robbo, missed one league game all season but I can find something better to do on Saturday. In fact think we should all boycott the game. :censored: getting behind the team, they don't deserve it. Lowest crowd for years on Saturday, show your support for the club by staying at home.

I can fully understand your post.I think fans have now either accepted our demise under this shower of both owners and this useless management team or have had enough of watching this :censored:ing crap week in week out and will not return unless there is a dramatic improvement in our performances. .This boring manager and dire boring football is a disgrace to the tradiations of our club which used to pride itself on attacking flowing football.

I fear now morale will be at an all time low for the Gillingham game, the last thing we want in the current situation.

Just wondering BP, after our last league game you were leaning towards sticking with Robinson. Still feel that way tonight?

Me, I don't think a change of manager will magically fix anything - but things can't get much worse.

Wages

Just wondering BP, after our last league game you were leaning towards sticking with Robinson. Still feel that way tonight?

Me, I don't think a change of manager will magically fix anything - but things can't get much worse.

Yes, let him get in the players he says he's identified, however, I do worry about some of his bizarre team selections like tonight.

Edited by BP1960

51 years I've supported my club and this is honestly the worst run I can remember. It hurts.

But will I show my support by staying at home? Nope. I'll turn up and get behind the team.

Fair enough, bit of a knee jerk reaction from me last night but still don't think I'll bother going. I don't feel any affiliation to this set of players and manager, his team selections are ridiculous, we looked at the team sheet last night and couldnt work out what formation or who would be playing in what position...a few hours later, driving home and we still couldn't work it out.

It's the same every week, we press the ball, have plenty of energy but show no attacking ambition, don't get numbers forward to support an attack and invariably lose the ball without even having a shot. We set up not to concede and hope we can somehow nick a goal, as the title of the thread says, enough is enough. Hopefully we'll change the manager and get a few new faces in once the embargo is lifted, it could be too late already though, the rot has already set in.

Yes SR has had a real bad hand dealt, he knew this when he took the job 4 weeks before the season tho. He wasn't saying how poor things were at the start was he?

This is the worst team performance from start of season in anyone's memory, surely? x12 league goals. So many Oldham nil results....

I know we have no money, but please SR walk away.....let us start over, if we're going down, let's go for the jugular and try to attack and entertain....no more Oldham nils please..!