Flitcroft

I suppose he wasn't responsible for signing Ripley and Clarke? Greens let him down and I was very happy when we signed him, as for the strikers on the face of it McKay/Erwin/Ladapo/Osei looked a pretty solid bet for some goals so on the face of it with the time he had I thought the squad looked okay going into the season.

What I can't understand is how many of our fans expected a new team just to click as it was just never going to happen and we've been on the back foot since day one, let's not also forget we had a guy brought in along with SOD whose job it was to oversee player recruitment and many of us thought finally a system had been put in place where we at least had some structure and continuity at the football club, that now appears to be done away with.

It's just one mess after another the latest being the reports that Corney has been effectively blanking Robinson for the past month if true it's bordering on petulant and demonstrates further that this bloke is out of his depth, why would we be even looking at Flitcroft as a replacement when we know about the history between him and our one decent player we have on our books and a player many can relate too.

As per usual it's one big :censored:ing mess orchestrated by one man, no doubt he will :censored: about getting the right man in who will have no time and little money to put a competitive team out then in a couple of months everyone will calling him a useless :censored: when in reality he's just one in a long list set up to fail.

I don't go for this thinking, he signed all three, all three turned out to be :censored:e, and they won't have been the only players to choose from either.

Only players to choose from... No, maybe not but a large percentage of those who had been available were gone.... You can't deny that.

Ripley, clarke... Decent

Osei, fane... Raw but with some potential

Klok, jirhaldo... Injured so cant judge

Thats 6 right there who you could argue cant be proven as being :censored: footballers.

Green, banks... Massive letdowns but id argue its the players at fault. Most on the board were pleased they signed!