New Manager: Shez Is Back

183 members have voted

1. 1. Correct decision

• Yes
    • No

You say that but we're only three points from safety with two games in hand, and we've upgraded our manager

This fact keeps getting quoted but it is inaccurate. We are miles away from safety. This season is going to be much harder than last year.

Can someone get the odds for all 4 of Coventry, Bury, Chesterfield and Shrewsbury being relegated this season?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stanley30

I know it's not possible, but robbo would make a great number 2 for shez. Although we were guff going forward, my god did he have us drilled defensively.

I know it's not possible, but robbo would make a great number 2 for shez. Although we were guff going forward, my god did he have us drilled defensively.

maybe he's the archetypal great coach but crap manager! I must admit to thinking that he must have had something to be in the NI set up that did so (relatively speaking) well in Euro 16!

jesus!

when put like that, it really shows how desperate things were!

It was the same last year wasn't it. Hadn't we only won 3 or 4 games by the time he took charge and then stayed up with ease in the end.

Let's hope the sequel is just as good.

• 1 month later...