183 members have voted

1. 1. Correct decision

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless the transfer embargo is lifted, it won't matter, but something had to change. 12 goals in 24 is only going to end badly....

Sometimes a manager and a group of players are just not compatible. Most of our lot are absolute crap. Hopefully, Sheridan can get something a bit more out of them.

Edited by AnthonyOAFC

In the light of the club not commenting further could I suggest an alternative press release?

"A proud old club under a transfer embargo and in its lowest position for 60 years has today appointed its 7th manager in 30 months after going cap in hand to an out of work former employee who is now at his 5th club in 18 months having lost his last 11 competitive games. The chairman however denied it was a low point in the club's history"

Just saying, and retreating behind sand bags

As long as we survive in this division and then put a proper plan in place to move the club forward it didn't matter to me who replaced Robbo. It doesn't feel quite the same this time around with Shez but I'm just glad the club have made the change as this has without doubt been the worst period I have ever experienced supporting this club in nearly 60 years!

It will be interesting to see if Shez can have the desired effect on a group of players that have woefully under achieved under Robbo.

I just hope this brings an end to the hire'n'fire philosophy of recent seasons and that we can get the club's lapsed fans back on side, a goal or two and a few wins would be a start!!