Shrewsbury v Latics

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ta.

Replacement bus service to Chester from Liverpool at the moment though. Crewe might be better.

Replacement bus is only between Liverpool and Birkenhead should only add about 20 minutes on a Saturday, train ok from there on to Chester

606 we'll take.

243 if Robinson was still in charge.

Think we'll have more than that tbh, Be disappointed if it's under 800. You're correct about the :censored:e number we would've taken had Robboooooozzzzzzzz still been here.

Edited by boundaryblue80

Think we'll have more than that tbh, Be disappointed if it's under 800. You're correct about the :censored:e number we would've taken had Robboooooozzzzzzzz still been here.

We all thought the same about the first return at Bradford away and it was a pretty standard following.

We all thought the same about the first return at Bradford away and it was a pretty standard following.

Wasnt it £24 a ticket and only a couple of days after Shez' appointment?

This time it'll have been over a week, with a first victory already earned, and a Saturday trip to Shrewsbury instead of the usual Tuesday :censored: at only £20 whether you pay in advance or on the day.

I don't think we will get close to 1000, but I'd be disappointed if we didn't get to 800.

Wasnt it £24 a ticket and only a couple of days after Shez' appointment?

This time it'll have been over a week, with a first victory already earned, and a Saturday trip to Shrewsbury instead of the usual Tuesday :censored: at only £20 whether you pay in advance or on the day.

I don't think we will get close to 1000, but I'd be disappointed if we didn't get to 800.

Potentially. Our followings have nosedived recently, it seems (for obvious reasons).

Anyway, not many clubs getting 3000 and second bottom would take 1000 to somewhere as far and irrelevant as Shrewsbury, ever...

Edited by NewBlue

Potentially. Our followings have nosedived recently, it seems (for obvious reasons).

Anyway, not many clubs getting 3000 and second bottom would take 1000 to somewhere as far and irrelevant as Shrewsbury, ever...

It won't be a bad following if we take 4 or 500. Just feel there's a bit more of a buzz about this game now. And it's a biggie in terms of being a 6-pointer.

PS I missed Bradford away last season due to a trip to the Lake District. So there's one less there right away ;) Plus the weather forecast for that day was snow which may have affected that Bradford game.

Edited by boundaryblue80