Shrewsbury v Latics

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for the night game under Johnson a few years ago, not a fan of the ground at all and was in no rush to return, but there's nowt like a Latics away game when everyone is on song making a right racket, so I'm def in!!

My only visit there awful game that one, remember passing there old ground a few times on the train when going to Wales.

I thought that the fact we took 150* to Mansfield away in the FLT was pretty impressive for Robinsons last game.

Midweek, in a competition most don't care about and in the midst of a terrible run of form.

If we only quadruple that for a Saturday league game under a new manager, following a win, and one that truly counts as the "6 pointer" it would be disappointing.

Sadly I have a commitment in the evening at 7pm, and no matter how hard I look at Trainline and Google Maps, I cannot get back in time so going to have to miss it.

* official away attendance was 149, but I was sat in home stand with colleague, so t technically 150

Add one on to the total. I'll be in the home end ?

How comes the home end ? Fearful of the old chaddy roar ? I hate being in the home end done it a few times at bury ( where I live ). It's frustrating watching tics going mad and sitting on your hands I find Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

How comes the home end ? Fearful of the old chaddy roar ? I hate being in the home end done it a few times at bury ( where I live ). It's frustrating watching tics going mad and sitting on your hands I find

Best mates a Shrews fan, I dragged him in home end at BP so I have to go in theirs. Hopefully I'll walk out as smug as he did ?