Signings?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you recall last year, Shez used the tactic, with some success, of not revealing till the very last minnute.

Also registration relies on the FL, so they could be processing it.

That said, various (non local) journos posting about Holloway. This sometimes means a signing next day as it is embargoed news. It would not be a surprise if he was announced tomorrow. Gerrard is not one the press will pick up on, so could even be a triple announcement with Dunne. I am not saying I know, just I wouldn't be surprised.

Edited by singe

I wonder if it will it be another 6 month (end of season) deal, hopefully it will be a 18 month deal.

I hate all these short term deals not being able to plan for the following season we need some continuity and plan in place,

Also the players mind set could be well I'm not going to be here next year so what do I care if the club gets relegated.

On the flip side of that it may push players on to perform better and try and earn a better deal at the club or another one when their contract is up.

Edited by cornishblue