Signings?

Cornish considering some of the dross we have signed this season its a good thing some are not on long contracts ...... Reckord 1yr (shame it wasn't month to month) Klok ........6months about right ....Crofty 6months ... the only real cock up was Banks 2yrs ... :ranting:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it we are to have 5 or 6 signings announced tomorrow then in time for the Shrews?

Going to announce then all Monday and parade them on the pitch Tuesday.. Jose Baxter coming back for 2k a week and all the disco biscuits he can chew ?

Edited by OAFCM35

Bored :censored:less someone make something up!!!!!!!!

Saw Shez in sports direct buying some new boots and shin pads. I asked him " where the :censored: are these signings john " he said " That :censored: Corney's had me over again ' what do u think I'm buying these :censored:ers for ya prick ? " his words not mine. He then went on to say " ive just been on the blower to our kid and he's up for a battle too ". So straight from the horses mouth this one folks no unreliable sources or middle men. He did say Dazza won't be fit for Shrews tho Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

Saw Shez in sports direct buying some new boots and shin pads. I asked him " where the :censored: are these signings john " he said " That :censored: Corney's had me over again ' what do u think I'm buying these :censored:ers for ya prick ? " his words not mine. He then went on to say " ive just been on the blower to our kid and he's up for a battle too ". So straight from the horses mouth this one folks no unreliable sources or middle men. He did say Dazza won't be fit for Shrews tho

Would he last as long as Winny thou?