What's in a username ?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My original one was IOWA1984 which was a culmination of one of my favourite albums and a phrase that I used to say to my uncle when he tried to get me to be a united fan, "I Only Want Latics" (Athletic) i'd say (I was like 7 at the time). Couldn't log in as that anymore so now log in with my Facebook proflfile which is much more dull. And nothing to do with the Christian Bachelor Boy himself.

Edited by Chris Richard

When I joined the old JK Latics years ago I was stuck for a username. Staring out of the window while trying to think of one I could see the two Tamar bridges here in Saltash,

Hence the name, I was too bone idle to think of anything else.

If I looked out of my office window now for similar inspiration, I'd be GregsGarageLatics.

As it is, my first name is Steven and my middle name begins with a J. I think I was about 17 when I came up with this masterpiece on JKL.

When I joined the old JK Latics years ago I was stuck for a username. Staring out of the window while trying to think of one I could see the two Tamar bridges here in Saltash,

Hence the name, I was too bone idle to think of anything else.

If I did the same right now it would be OldTraffordCricketGroundLatic

Mine is because I'm from Delph and support Preston North End

Edited by GlossopLatic