Can't get a pie at half time?

One or two hot food vendors might cash in on a big crowd by having vans near the ground.

don't they need a license for stuff like that .. great idea for summat like Tuesday, but a 'normal' home game probably wouldn't be worth their while! I dare say that's why subway didn't move into the old club shop!

don't they need a license for stuff like that .. great idea for summat like Tuesday, but a 'normal' home game probably wouldn't be worth their while! I dare say that's why subway didn't move into the old club shop!

Seen hot food vendors before on Sheepfoot Lane. Maybe they can sell with club/council permission.

I should imagine they are at the ready for special events.

Edited by BP1960

Guest nonaenever

I miss the chicken balti pukka pies. They were amazing.

I have 2 of these every game - well, chicken balti anyway - didn't realise they had changed the brand but they are still delicious.

No point in having a Subway branch in our old club shop when there's two within walking distance of the ground

No point in having a Subway branch in our old club shop when there's two within walking distance of the ground

It's a office/studio for Eden now anyway isn't it?

Anyone know how the catering arrangement works at latics do we rent the spaces out or do we run them ourselves?

the 'plan' to have one in the old club shop was iirc supposed to be not long after it became vacant, ie well before Eden Design moved in (?) ... from what I can gather they then chose to move into the petrol station on Rochdale Rd instead! the one at Elk Mill retail is even more recent! so it would have been the only one in the local area.