Trust Oldham monthly Fan board meeting dates

Trust Oldham have created a monthly Fan Board meeting. This meeting is an open meeting and is therefore open to all fans and Trust members and will be held on a monthly basis.

There should be representatives from OAFC catering, operations and commercial departments at the meetings along with Trust representatives.

The meetings are for questions, feedback and ideas on all operational aspects of the club and an opportunity for fans to contribute, an open forum for all.

Since the Trust undertook to provide the Supporter Liaison Officer role in the summer, these fan board meetings are a further opportunity to feed additional information, questions and ideas directly into the club in an accountable way.

The first meeting is to be held in the North Stand Boardroom on Tuesday 31st January 6pm 7pm.

Follow up meetings are:

Tuesday 21st February 6pm

Tuesday 21st March 6pm

If you would like to attend please email asktrustoldham@trustoldham.co.uk or use the contact form to let us know you are attending on our official site. Pre-booking isnt a requirement, but it will help us to gage numbers.

For anyone who is interested and cannot attend on the dates or have questions, there are Trust Oldham representatives available before each matchday in the Walker Electrical Bar (previously the O2 suite) from around 90 minutes before kick-off time. You can also submit any questions or queries club or Trust related via asktrustoldham@trustoldham.co.uk or via Trust social media.

Oldham Athletic Season Ticket Holders are automatically entitled to FREE membership of Trust Oldham. To activate your membership please email membership@trustoldham.co.uk with your season ticket details.

Edited by underdog

Trust Oldham have created a monthly Fan Board meeting. This meeting is an open meeting and is therefore open to all fans and Trust members and will be held on a monthly basis.

There should be representatives from OAFC catering, operations and commercial departments at the meetings

For anyone who is interested and cannot attend on the dates or have questions, there are Trust Oldham representatives available before each matchday in the Walker Electrical Bar (previously the O2 suite) from around 90 minutes before kick-off time.

Not a question but, could you point out to the commercial department that Walker Electrical would probably be a bit pissed off that this thread is the first time I've ever heard of Walker Electrical & the fact that they've sponsored one of our suites......

Edited by HarryBosch

• 4 weeks later...

Was unable to attend last night but did anything interesting come out of the meeting?

I did not attend last night myself....I haven't heard where we decided to put bodies this time...hmmm maybe I should check the top floor of the North stand.hahah

I will try and and get an update for you....tba