Kevin Fitzgerald

Is it just the 2 of them? Can you confirm the exact number for us please

No, you're in there too. You've spent an entire thread telling people to ask for specifics and then come on this one Trolling the fact that I asked for something specific. Typical of you, a rank hypocrite with no dignity. You're only on here as a disruptor.

It's laughable that bosch complains to the trust about the club not being able to host a kids party, which the trust can't control, but thinks I'm wrong to ask a question.

You can add whichever trust board member went complaining to Simon Brooke that I was "sniping" at the trust too.

That pretty much puts this board and the Trust in the category of useless, so I'm out.

As for the football it's crap and the marginal improvement hasn't convinced me to renew my 2 STs so it'll be picking and choosing games from now on.

Done.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Was just doing a bit of searching around how many times we'd paid wages late (depressing reading), and stumbled upon this:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/59b14a52ed915d09879e3010/Mr_K_Fitzgerald_v_Oldham_Athletic__2004__Association_Football_Club_Ltd_24029392017_Final.pdf

What's this mean?

17 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Didn't know we'd sacked him, was this ever reported?!

I think so but I'm not sure (probably somewhere in the Chron but the archives are gone now). It happened soon after we hired him and he's got form for this - think he did it at Port Vale too.

44 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

I think so but I'm not sure (probably somewhere in the Chron but the archives are gone now). It happened soon after we hired him and he's got form for this - think he did it at Port Vale too.

If you know roughly the date you may be able to retrieve some past Chron reports on the internet wayback search engine.