Charlton

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge win, massive effort from the lads. We seemed to give up a lot of free headers from corners which was worrying but we hung on. We could have had 3 in the first half, lack of vision from Erwin and a post from Clarke kept us out. Good signs of things to come.

I have to say that the young lad Hunt from Brighton looks like a proper player, comfortable on the ball, will obviously push on when given the opportunity but last night he stopped so many crosses from coming into the box.

For 18 he look to have a big future a head of him. Didn't panic once, totally composed on he ball and I don't think he was beaten one on one all night. Not even his strongest side of the pitch. Great loan signing!

I have to say that the young lad Hunt from Brighton looks like a proper player, comfortable on the ball, will obviously push on when given the opportunity but last night he stopped so many crosses from coming into the box.

For 18 he look to have a big future a head of him. Didn't panic once, totally composed on he ball and I don't think he was beaten one on one all night. Not even his strongest side of the pitch. Great loan signing!

He's 21...

Charlton had a corner late on, North Stand side. Hunt sprinted across the box to stop the short one as everyone else was too busy seeing who to mark. For a kid of 21 to be more switched on than the numerous players with vastly more experience shows the sort of future he will have in the game.

Charlton had a corner late on, North Stand side. Hunt sprinted across the box to stop the short one as everyone else was too busy seeing who to mark. For a kid of 21 to be more switched on than the numerous players with vastly more experience shows the sort of future he will have in the game.

Maybe he noticed the player he was marking was no longer in the box?

Only joking. Kid looks a prospect.

Probably because he forgot to do it earlier on in the match and got balled out by Gerro or Clarke!