Corporate meal thing

Well, was it worth it?

A really good night and I'd say great value.

Arrive early and park in the carpark, plus to get a programme and a team sheet.

All the staff were very friendly, helpful and made you feel looked after throughout the evening.

Food was very good - 3 course meal, plus hot drink/chocolates and then hot drinks and biscuits at halftime.

Table service for he bar, including pre-ordering your HT drinks to be on your table when you get there.

Padded seats - which did make things feel less cold (Mrs Scapegoat particularly impressed by this).

A compare does a bit before the game - interviewed a couple of players (Edmundson and Holloway) and then welcomes every table personally.

After the game, he interviews MOTM.

Me and a mate both took out wives, and against all there pre-concerns (Valentines day at BP?!?) they really enjoyed it and clearly stated they would do it again.

We were lucky and sat in front of Alan Hardy and Barry Owen (with Simon Corney just behind) - who instigated conversation and who were true gentlemen and good fun to talk football too for the evening. Alan and Barry both also asked if we'd enjoyed the evening and what we thought of the facility. Also work is about to start on the upstairs, which will be a 400 capacity conference centre.

At the end, Jenny comes round and takes each tables photo with the MOTM which is emailed through as a memento.

Really really good experience. If you can get 10 of you together I think you can do a box for a similar cost per person - though they were all full last night with companies.

That's good to hear, can't see my wife wanting to go as she would not be happy with the 90 minute thingy.

There is the opportunity to stay in the restaurant area with the bar and keep an eye on the game from the warmth.

If there are a couple of non football fans then this might work?

All the staff were very friendly, helpful and made you feel looked after throughout the evening.

Food was very good - 3 course meal, plus hot drink/chocolates and then hot drinks and biscuits at halftime.

Table service for he bar, including pre-ordering your HT drinks to be on your table when you get there.

Padded seats - which did make things feel less cold (Mrs Scapegoat particularly impressed by this).

A compare does a bit before the game - interviewed a couple of players (Edmundson and Holloway) and then welcomes every table personally.

Me and a mate both took out wives, and against all there pre-concerns (Valentines day at BP?!?) they really enjoyed it and clearly stated they would do it again.

We were lucky and sat in front of Alan Hardy and Barry Owen (with Simon Corney just behind) - who instigated conversation and who were true gentlemen and good fun to talk football too for the evening. Alan and Barry both also asked if we'd enjoyed the evening and what we thought of the facility. Also work is about to start on the upstairs, which will be a 400 capacity conference centre.

At the end, Jenny comes round and takes each tables photo with the MOTM which is emailed through as a memento.

Really really good experience. If you can get 10 of you together I think you can do a box for a similar cost per person - though they were all full last night with companies.

Please stop with all this posting a positive good news story about the club and the North Stand. OWTB members don't like it!!

How much was it? Each I mean.

Well done on lining the pockets of SC and Brassbank. You may as well have pissed on the players from your comfy seats ???