Train to Wimbledon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(in before Tom)

Advance tickets for that weekend haven't been released yet. Drop them a line on twitter and they'll tell you when they're due to be out. They only released the advance tickets for Easter weekend earlier this week, so may be a couple of weeks yet.

Anyone booked the train lately for Wimbledon? if so how much and is there any ticket splitting you can book to make it cheaper? Cheapest i can see is £84. looking at going Saturday to Monday.

Also anybody know how many tickets we'll get for this one.

Cheers

http://splitticketing.co.uk/ I don't know if this website will help?

Anyone booked the train lately for Wimbledon? if so how much and is there any ticket splitting you can book to make it cheaper? Cheapest i can see is £84. looking at going Saturday to Monday.

Also anybody know how many tickets we'll get for this one.

Cheers

Is this tennis or AFC?

(in before Tom)

Advance tickets for that weekend haven't been released yet. Drop them a line on twitter and they'll tell you when they're due to be out. They only released the advance tickets for Easter weekend earlier this week, so may be a couple of weeks yet.

Ha ha cheers they told

Me end of Feb/first week of May bank holiday weekend & the Joshua fight also so be like goldust

Edited by Forte_Baby

If you cannot get them off Virgin you get an get a cheaper but much slower London Midland service from Crewe or Stoke

To be fair if you want to travel down there by Midland on the cheap tickets you'd be lucky to get there for a midday kick off, its painfully slow and it stops every ten minutes.

To be fair if you want to travel down there by Midland on the cheap tickets you'd be lucky to get there for a midday kick off, its painfully slow and it stops every ten minutes.

True suppose not an option for Wimbledon but for future reference it can be a plan B if people want a cheaper option and advanced tickets have all gone.