Jimmy Frizzell Stand

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as big a disappointment as 25 years passing since that game with bearly a mention. Club (and trust) should be ashamed. That spoke volumes for me

I'm sorry I don't memorise every game, I will presume not every trust member does too...or that it pops up in my daily calendar....this time in history latics were playing whoever in whatever decade. If there was a memorable match/ game in history and you knew that why didn't you give us the warning and maybe, just maybe the trust could have worked with the club to sort it.

Ashamed? No not ashamed....just very annoyed that you have suggested we (trust) should be.

Christ give us a hand every so often...don't bitch about it afterwards

Edited by underdog

Obviously finances are tight at the club but it could brighten the jimmy frizzell stand up (and hide that tired looking corrugated plastic) with a few huge pictures of the great man on the inside of the windshields. Bournemouth have done a similar sort of thing with photos of their players.

Obviously finances are tight at the club but it could brighten the jimmy frizzell stand up (and hide that tired looking corrugated plastic) with a few huge pictures of the great man on the inside of the windshields. Bournemouth have done a similar sort of thing with photos of their players.

The Athleticos are sorting it out to put the banner up that they had made. Should look good.

No bitch fest. Just asking. You can answer the question properly though if you want.

That is an answer... Doing something about it. Why do it in the first place if nothing is planned?

I genuinly can't believe how much leeway you give to this corney and co who continually make us look amateurish.

That is an answer... Doing something about it. Why do it in the first place if nothing is planned?

I genuinly can't believe how much leeway you give to this corney and co who continually make us look amateurish.

OK what things? Do what about it? The club announced it and the club call it as such

There's a million and one things they could or couldn't have done. So go on, what exactly should they have done.

Should they or should they not have done something? Can you answer that one - and no need for your usual waffle....simple yes or no will suffice?

The choice was made to name the stand by the club - and the club should do something to reflect that - regardless of what this is - I'm not really bothered - but they should at least have made a token effort. We don't need to come up with ideas....thats up to the club (with our help if they ask). If they had none - they shouldn't have done it.

Should they or should they not have done something? Can you answer that one - and no need for your usual waffle....simple yes or no will suffice?

The choice was made to name the stand by the club - and the club should do something to reflect that - regardless of what this is - I'm not really bothered - but they should at least have made a token effort. We don't need to come up with ideas....thats up to the club (with our help if they ask). If they had none - they shouldn't have done it.

They've named it that and refer to it as that. If you think something different should have been done then suggest something.

You're obviously not happy with something so what is it?

There's a million and one things they could or couldn't have done. So go on, what exactly should they have done.

I think we are redefining "not rocket science" here

Put his name on it

Edited by Dave_Og