Jimmy Frizzell Stand

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they've named it after him. You're not happy with that. So over to you. What more would you like doing?

Because they listen to us don't they... You've said yourself they should have done more. Why decide to make the gesture and then do naff all to actually make it worth bothering.

Surley even you can see that its pathetic once again for the first thing to happen to the Jimmy Frizzell stand is turn half of it into the ODEON stand....

Because they listen to us don't they... You've said yourself they should have done more. Why decide to make the gesture and then do naff all to actually make it worth bothering.

Surley even you can see that its pathetic once again for the first thing to happen to the Jimmy Frizzell stand is turn half of it into the ODEON stand....

Of course they listen. The fans wanted a scoreboard...

If it's just a sign that's wanted maybe that will happen when they do their preseason renovations.

Reckon if someone set up a crowd funding thing for something like the ceramic mural that would be fitting.

I read, but very rarely post. I got sick of the repetitive rantings of 0000 with his constant promises to leave, so I blocked him.

I also soon tired of McFluff and did the same with him. Now the only way that I can see his tiresome trolling is if anyone replies to one of his fishing expeditions.

It's a shame as their antics ruin the other genuine posters' posts, but unfortunately some constantly bite.

A simple act, but effective. Don't feed the troll.