DRUM NEEDED!

anyone that has one, or knows someone who does, can you please let us know, we need a drum for tomorrows game, if someone could bring one to the rochdale road end, or that we could borrow, can be picked up and returned, number and address can be given, would be a big help if anyone could let us know.

Despite being a miserable sod, I don't mind the drum if that's what the fans want to do to improve the atmosphere. I was a little sceptical at first but I've been very impressed with Flagman's actions and enthusiasm in giving it all a go.

Maybe i'm being the miserable sod here. But unless the person with the drum actually knows what they're doing, more often than not you just end up with a tuneless banging ruining every chant, which is what we had to endure in the RRE for a good while.

all for making bp a better atmosphere, I can tolerate the drum if it makes it a better atmosphere, but please PLEASE stop singing that song we nicked from bradford, the one with the stupid jumping around at the end! it is truly the worst thing ive seen, ok if 2000 people do it, but 20 looks stupid!!

OWTB

thanks guys :) yeah were just trying to get as many people as we can behind it, was talking to the chairman outside the ground today, and im hopfully going to see if we can get the small section of the rre for every game, this way were away from other fans, and people who want to stand and sing and go crazy every game, can join us, this way we wont be bothering anyone but the away fans

You can bollocks if you mean this season. I ain't sitting in the small section of the Rochdale road end from now until the end of the season! Creating an atmosphere and banging a drum are all well and good. Moving season ticket holders so you can do it is a whole other game of ball fish.

I think your enthusiasm for creating an atmosphere is great but why do you insist on moving all the time? Just stay where the singers are in the 'I' section of the Rochdale Road End and carry on with your 'project' there. It's where the best atmosphere is created and people know if they want to sit down - don't sit there. Hopefully with the golden ticket games coming up you'll help create a good atmosphere at what would be dull games normally.

So how was it in the RRE against Tranmere (I couldn't make it)? Any difference in volume compared with the Chaddy? Or did the "Parry Out" chants dominate everything!

Hope the efforts continue amid the Golden Ticket games. We, along with the players, need to make BP more fun!

thanks guys :) yeah were just trying to get as many people as we can behind it, was talking to the chairman outside the ground today, and im hopfully going to see if we can get the small section of the rre for every game, this way were away from other fans, and people who want to stand and sing and go crazy every game, can join us, this way we wont be bothering anyone but the away fans

Do you mean the small section would be just for you?

Where would the away fans go?