Reece Brown

He will play as a holding midfielder tomorrow IMO.

I think you're right.

While I think Winchester has a big future ahead of him at this level playing in central midfield he's not quite there yet. Playing alongside Furman would bring him on leaps and bounds. Playing alongside Tom Anonymous is setting him up to fail.

As for Adeyemi - I think he needs to really go for it tomorrow. Time for him to put in a real performance where he's noticed.

A Man U mate of mine seems to think he is a good signing but could be hit and miss, had a difficult time at Donny and has been injured recently.

He will do, he's a big lad. All about bodies when were down to the bare bones, preferably ones who can play a bit.

He will do, he's a big lad. All about bodies when were down to the bare bones, preferably ones who can play a bit.

I still think we should have 2 other loan signings in the squad provided by our premier league neighbours.

Grateful for the player but they must have a few more who need blooding.

A Man U fan i work with says he be a good signing. No chance of him making at United but good enough for Championship he recks.

That was what was said about Tom Adeyemi.

Fingers crossed but Brown has only made 6 league appearances, not all of those from the start.

Let's not put too much expectation on his shoulders.

Ok then "player who club send to Oldham on loan not very good at football"

Off the top of my head:

Croft

Amos

Cooper (Check his stats in MLS, I'm sure he isn't worrying about his gas tarrif)

Kilkenny

Bertrand

Simpson

Gregan

This is the 5 minute argument by the way.