Reece Brown

Ok then "player who club send to Oldham on loan not very good at football"

Back in the Juarssic Era , Neil Adams was a loanee from Everton before signing for us ......scored the first goal in the drubbing of West Ham in the League Cup Semi & is immortalised for his goal in beating Man U in the Premiership ......he wasn't too shabby a player me thinks.

• 1 year later...

From what I remember didn't we play him left back at some point and he was crap, then moved him central and he played really well?

That's the one

Might have been left or right back, was poor, then moved to centre back and was very good IMHO

Was on loan at Cov last season and didn't play some of the time

Last season o loan to :

Cov played 6, Ipawich played 1

Think he may be a confidence player

Get him on the blower now Lee, may also force JYM's hand

Edited by stevesidg

That's the one

Might have been left or right back, was poor, then moved to centre back and was very good IMHO

Was on loan at Cov last season and didn't play some of the time

Last season o loan to :

Cov played 6, Ipawich played 1

Think he may be a confidence player

Get him on the blower now Lee, may also force JYM's hand

Brown and JYM at the back hmm - quite the strength there if Brown can keep up consistency at RB - grounds was great imho last season. Can bench tarky and belz and have them coached by byrne (if he stays)

From what I remember didn't we play him left back at some point and he was crap, then moved him central and he played really well?

Started in CM, wasn't good there but wasn't crap there. Moved to LB for a game or two and was crap, then played well afterwards at CB & RB

Looked very solid at centre-half. Wasn't first-choice at either Coventry or Ipswich, so his sights might be a bit lower than we're expecting. Local, knows the club and was a regular when he played here. It's feasible, y'know.

I reckon he would be a good addition if we could get him.

And get Wabara on a years loan too..

Edited by TheBigDog

Was hoping that he'd return by the end of his loan spell but hadn't looked great throughout it. The problem with targeting his return based on what we saw of him is that we have no idea if & how he has progressed and developed over the last 12 months.