Ex players and that

31 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Tareiq Holmes Dennis playing for Huddersfield in the playoff semi final - wtf?  

In the final now, so at least we can sleep safe knowing we won't have any repeat of this nonsense....

IMG_0997.JPG

Edited by lookersstandandy

Morais has apparently rejected a new deal with noblot and Wheater and others have rejected also according to a number of fans of twitter. Surprised at Morais big leap upto championship not sure whether he will cut it. 

39 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

FA Trophy Final

Danny Whitaker starts for Macclesfield 

Amarillo Morgan Smith starts & Luke Simpson on bench for York

It's Amari Morgan Smith Pete, are you listening to the Tony Christie hit while watching the match by any chance?

Edited by BP1960

5 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

FA Trophy Final

Danny Whitaker starts for Macclesfield 

Amarillo Morgan Smith starts & Luke Simpson on bench for York

I'm at Hilton park services on my way back from the game. Danny Whittaker played very well. Macc unlucky to lose.

51 minutes ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

Chris O'Grady has been released by Brighton. Only scored 5 in his last 82 games.

Is that better or worse than Holloway?

I can't keep up with these deeply underwhelming scoring stats.

2 hours ago, JohnnyPimp said:

2 hours ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Appearance stats can be misleading, it could mean many were late substitutions.

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

To think I got laughed off this board when I stated he was a ten a penny average holding midfielder that imo was overrated by our fans. Seems league two is where he's at. 

Mmm. There is some evidence you can present that supports your case.... however my recollection of him is more positive than that. I was of the understanding that Orient had agreed to pay him - when they were paying - more than we were offering, so maybe he has made decisions based on money over football? There was talk from sources ITK that Wigwam were sniffing that challenge your case.

Edited by lookersstandandy

21 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Mmm. There is some evidence you can present that supports your case.... however my recollection of him is more positive than that. I was of the understanding that Orient had agreed to pay him - when they were paying - more than we were offering, so maybe he has made decisions based on money over football? There was talk from sources ITK that Wigwam were sniffing that challenge your case.

Not trying to build a case. Lol. And I'm not gonna trawl back to find 'evidence'. You feel free though, I'm pretty sure you will find me saying something along those lines. 

FWIW I never thought he was shit just not the Maradonna he was painted to be by some. He was decent in the tackle , gave 100% always. But was imo rubbish at passing and terrible at shooting. 

I will also go as far to say despite this , we were a better team with him in it. But I'd say that was more down to poor options available. 

So in summary I'd say he's a decent guy to have around in a relegation battle but not the type I'd want in a better team pushing further up the table. Further up the table you need players that not only break down the play, but chip in with some creativity too. 

29 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Not trying to build a case. Lol. And I'm not gonna trawl back to find 'evidence'. You feel free though, I'm pretty sure you will find me saying something along those lines....

You misunderstand me brethren. The evidence is self-evident.... he'll have plied his trade in L2 for 2 years.....!