Ex players and that

47 minutes ago, OneSizeFitz said:

Suspect the reason we haven't signed Peacock-Farrell yet is that he'll be on a loan deal and we want to pay his wages for the shortest time possible.

Either that or Shez/Nash don't fancy him. In a footballing sense, of course.

4 hours ago, youngen said:

Money on Walsall to go down.

I dunno - he was very good for us when Johnson was manager. He, along with most of the others, turned to shit under Kelly and Dunn, but regained some good form once Sheridan came back in 2016. He's far from the worst defender at our level...

I think he's a good defender at this level to be honest. There's been far worse for us over the years, that being said I wouldn't take him back here with our current defenders at the club.

59 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I wouldn't have him back here but to this day I still can't quite fathom how Kelly and Dunn favoured Conman Brown at rightback to a traffic cone/ a bin / Dean Brill / Your Mother / My Mother / anybody's Mother / a midget / a rock /  a small child / Lee Johnson big book of management or a corpse. 

Fixed it for you... :)

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I dunno - he was very good for us when Johnson was manager. He, along with most of the others, turned to shit under Kelly and Dunn, but regained some good form once Sheridan came back in 2016. He's far from the worst defender at our level...

Wilson was a solid League One player whenever he had an experienced head next to him - was it Lockwood?

Whenever he was played alongside a youngster and had to take control of the defence, he was awful. If Walsall play him with someone who can organise the defence and let him concentrate on defending, he'll do well for them. 

5 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Always thought he was at his best when he was alongside Dieng...

All about opinions I know, but Lockwood really brought out the best in him, having said that he did have a couple of good games alongside Dieng.