Euro 2016 Tickets

Ive registered, doubt I'll have a chance of any England tickets though, surely the fa will sort out selling tickets and sell them to the regulars who are members etc.

First stage of sale will be a random one for all here with a certain number allocated by the FA for it's members.

• 5 months later...

Got tickets for Marseille on 18 June. Waiting on a couple of friends with applications for Nice the day before...

Unsuccessful for Nice tickets. If anyone by chance hears of any going for 17 June in Nice then give us a shout...

Unsuccessful for Nice tickets. If anyone by chance hears of any going for 17 June in Nice then give us a shout...

Still got another two sales pierod and once the actual draw is done if it's a low key game say Iceland v Slovakia sure there be a good few knocking about.

Still got another two sales pierod and once the actual draw is done if it's a low key game say Iceland v Slovakia sure there be a good few knocking about.

Yes, not too despondent and we'd already booked flights and accommodation for Nice so will be there in case there's any tickets doing the rounds nearer the time. Just glad we've got some tickets at all given the outlay.

On a side note, do you know how the draw system works? Our Marseille game is F2 v F4 and the Nice game is something 1 v 3 (can't remember which group). Some places online suggest all four numbers are drawn randomly within the group (including the first seed) whilst others suggest numbers 2-4 are drawn randomly within the group but the first seed will always be team number 1.

I know France are A1 but had always assumed everything else was drawn randomly.

Yes, not too despondent and we'd already booked flights and accommodation for Nice so will be there in case there's any tickets doing the rounds nearer the time. Just glad we've got some tickets at all given the outlay.

On a side note, do you know how the draw system works? Our Marseille game is F2 v F4 and the Nice game is something 1 v 3 (can't remember which group). Some places online suggest all four numbers are drawn randomly within the group (including the first seed) whilst others suggest numbers 2-4 are drawn randomly within the group but the first seed will always be team number 1.

Yeah, the numbers correspond to the seeds. I've got C2 v C3 in Marseille game on the 21st which will be a second seed and a third seed team. England will likely be top seeded, unless we have a few losses in the qualification games which is unlikely.

This has been disscussed on England fans with the World cup all 4 teams have been drawn a number in the past but think for the Euros 1 will be the top seed as rest of groups are often random.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This is the longest of long shots but I'm on the lookout for tickets for Spain v Turkey on 17 June in Nice in case anybody hears of anybody looking to offload.

May offset the disappointment of ending up with tickets for Iceland v Hungary :wink:

I also got Iceland v Hungary! Gonna be a cracker... i've already been allocated Iceland as my team, 2 of us Iceland, the other 2 Hungary! We luckily got the Eng v Russia game too! Going to travel to Nice on a matchday so hopin we can pick up a few tickets for one of them games, is there not a re-sales period in March?

I also got Iceland v Hungary! Gonna be a cracker... i've already been allocated Iceland as my team, 2 of us Iceland, the other 2 Hungary! We luckily got the Eng v Russia game too! Going to travel to Nice on a matchday so hopin we can pick up a few tickets for one of them games, is there not a re-sales period in March?

Seemingly so. Hoping it's a proper re-sale face value plus booking fee platform rather than a Viagogo style inflated ticket prices but see how we go.

Definitely lucked out getting England tickets. To make matters worse for us it's ended up that we're flying during the England v Wales game!

• 2 months later...

This is the longest of long shots but I'm on the lookout for tickets for Spain v Turkey on 17 June in Nice in case anybody hears of anybody looking to offload.

May offset the disappointment of ending up with tickets for Iceland v Hungary :wink:

Spain v Turkey keep popping up on the portal case of keep trying

Spain v Turkey keep popping up on the portal case of keep trying

Cheers mate, sorted on first day after what seems to be the standard two hour wait to get in the portal.

Anybody else picked up other tickets? England ones kept popping up when I was on.

Cheers mate, sorted on first day after what seems to be the standard two hour wait to get in the portal.

Anybody else picked up other tickets? England ones kept popping up when I was on.

Belguim v Italy

Czech Republic v Croatia

Iceland v Hungary

Romania v Albania

Portugal v Hungary

Hoping to maybe get one for Germany v Ukraine or Northern Ireland v Poland on the Sunday 12th June.

Got all England tickets sorted will decide on others depending on costs etc