NewBlue

League 1 Activity

1,149 posts in this topic

"I don't understand why people feel they need to come over to players, intimidate us and wind us up. I was close to clocking a couple.

"I'm not necessarily blaming the people who did it but where was the stewarding?

Quote from McCall re Millwall fans.  Of course they were to blame - this whole attitude is at the root of the problem; the lack of blame culture.

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

"I don't understand why people feel they need to come over to players, intimidate us and wind us up. I was close to clocking a couple.

"I'm not necessarily blaming the people who did it but where was the stewarding?

Quote from McCall re Millwall fans.  Of course they were to blame - this whole attitude is at the root of the problem; the lack of blame culture.

Seems to me like he is blaming the stewards...^_^

On 21/5/2017 at 11:13 AM, Dave_Og said:

You weren't though, were you Stu?

18 minutes ago, youngen said:

I'd love to see McCall going Hulk.

2 hours ago, youngen said:

I had this in my head when I read it

CI1XiVtWcAAtM2U.jpg

BREAKING: Portsmouth Supporters' Trust vote in favour of Michael Eisner's proposed takeover of the club #Pompey #efl72

4 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

BREAKING: Portsmouth Supporters' Trust vote in favour of Michael Eisner's proposed takeover of the club #Pompey #efl72

Mickey Mouse stuff that.

Sad that they fought so hard to turn their club around only to sell it again to some some group who's only interest will be to turn a profit

3 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Sad that they fought so hard to turn their club around only to sell it again to some some group who's only interest will be to turn a profit

One assumes they've sought some assurances that may even be constitutional with the new owners?!?

9 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Weren't we the first game after he was charged and the bastod scored?

Don't know but oddly I saw us against them home and away and he was outstanding in both games

Just now, oafc1955 said:

Don't think he'll play again for Southend or any other club!

Can't imagine why not.   Hard to see football suddenly deciding it can't employ fraudsters with a spent conviction

I don't know if he needs helping or hanging 

If Southend have any integrity as a club they'd release him.

Not sure how the cunt keeps getting new contracts but he's one o wouldn't mind seeing on the end of a nasty leg breaking challenge.

43 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Don't know but oddly I saw us against them home and away and he was outstanding in both games

MOTM at BP and he only played the first half.

If they sack him Barry will be in like a shot  

Donny being linked with Paddy Madden. Now he might be a decent foil for Holloway.

Interesting reading Bolton saying not paid for Taylor's loan over four months. If performance related they owe us more. Tit for tat money issues. 

At Bolton tonight might take a bucket. 

Bury sign Callum Reilly - 23yo midfielder - from Burton. Has played in the Champ for Brum.

Edited by lookersstandandy

David Forde released by Millwall, went on loan to Portsmuff last season. Decent keeper. Any good to us, or will he stay Darn Sarf?

28 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

David Forde released by Millwall, went on loan to Portsmuff last season. Decent keeper. Any good to us, or will he stay Darn Sarf?

Doubt we could a-Forde him