Bury Football Club cashflow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody else heard the month old rumour that Bury (the buckets) have not yet sent to us the money for ticket sales at BP?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/168391/bury-bounced-bunce-brings-big-bonus/#3

What a painful attempt at being funny.

And am I right in saying he's got his east and westbound mixed up or am I reading it wrong?

Flipping heck, word doesn't take long to get around

Heard that they have not paid us or Rochdale for the tickets we gave them for their away fixture as of yet

Bradford also had to chase them for payment

Mum is a Bury fan and their trust is extremely worried, no bills seemingly being paid off what it looks like, transfer embargo almost a certainty hence signing 3 on loan on Friday, accounts not published (rule used to be, 10 point deduction should they not be published by 31/03 each year? Not sure if same now)

Could they be dragged into the relegation mix?

Flipping heck, word doesn't take long to get around

Heard that they have not paid us or Rochdale for the tickets we gave them for their away fixture as of yet

Bradford also had to chase them for payment

Mum is a Bury fan and their trust is extremely worried,

I had heard Millwall were the third which seemed a bit odd bearing in mind the distance hence the low numbers attending.

I was told on Saturday about the bounced cheque.

Supposedly the Football League make good any shortfall to another club but then impose a transfer embargo. I would have thought that was imminent.

The Accounts for Bury are late as are Rochdales. Our Accounts are due 31st March but will be late-they always are.

Has anybody else heard the month old rumour that Bury (the buckets) have not yet sent to us the money for ticket sales at BP?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/168391/bury-bounced-bunce-brings-big-bonus/#3

Not a very funny read - Beyond the boundary would have rejected that.

Anyhow is the Bury story for real or is it just some Rochdale cowboy having a go?

Not a very funny read - Beyond the boundary would have rejected that.

Anyhow is the Bury story for real or is it just some Rochdale cowboy having a go?

I guess that only time will tell but my source is good re the bounced cheque etc and as I say I knew of this problem at least a month ago!

If a business has all those ccjs then I would think that the writing is on the wall

• 1 month later...

Bury have at long last filed their Accounts which show a loss of £3M for the year to 31st May 2015, in which they got promoted.

'May be significant doubt as to whether they can continue as a going concern.' per the Auditors

I dread to think what the Accounts will be like once they include the wages for Leon Clarke Chris Eagles and Tom Pope.Perhaps we will never see.

Bury have at long last filed their Accounts which show a loss of £3M for the year to 31st May 2015, in which they got promoted.

'May be significant doubt as to whether they can continue as a going concern.' per the Auditors

I dread to think what the Accounts will be like once they include the wages for Leon Clarke Chris Eagles and Tom Pope.Perhaps we will never see.

They're all playing for free aren't they?

Don't see them as a rival, our own fans seem obsessed about their finances when we ourselves don't have a pot to piss in, pay our players late month after month and scrimp and scrape when employing managers and players alike, we have a pitch past its sell by date with no plans to replace it and an appeal for the fans to pay for their own scoreboard yet Burys finances are a worry to us, oh and all the season ticket sales generated have probably been spent already leaving us way behind going into next season.

Edited by yarddog73

Don't see them as a rival, our own fans seem obsessed about their finances when we ourselves don't have a pot to piss in, pay our players late month after month and scrimp and scrape when employing managers and players alike, we have a pitch past its sell by date with no plans to replace it and an appeal for the fans to pay for their own scoreboard yet Burys finances are a worry to us, oh and all the season ticket sales generated have probably been spent already leaving us way behind going into next season.

You need a holiday.

Yeah, you're right. Let's ban all football talk on football forums.

So you are interested in the subject then? Make your mind up.

A sad obsession with Bury exists on this forum, who gives a :censored: what they get up to.

Bit like obsessing over Connor Brown and Lee Croft you could say.

You two really would make such a sweet couple.

I would sooner be doing things our way than their way, we might not be tearing up any trees but atleast we aint playing Russian roulette either.

You and few others might not want to see bury and rochdale as our rivals but lets face it they are and aslong as we are all festering about in the depths of football leagues together they will continue to be our rivals.