Squad movements, summer 2016

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't assume the list as gospel. I would be amazed if we hadn't made offers; more likely we have but haven't (yet) agreed them.

Key:

(Offer) Players are over 24 years of age as at 30th June 2015 and are out of contract, but their club has made an offer of re-engagement

(m) Players over 24 years of age on a monthly contract as at 16th May 2015

Read more at http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/efl-club-retained-and-released-lists-published-3151313.aspx#boLJwWSpeVHKuHIZ.99

None of ours have (Offer) after them...! But Gerrard has an (m).

We are being left behind again. Those making transfers are not picking the worst players. Sure some players will be holding out for more but we won't be signing any of those.

Forest are back into pre season training. Are Latics just not bothering because they couldn't even have a five a side game?

Good for Forest

It was announced a while ago that pre season training starts on Friday

Matt Chambers reports that several players are lined up and have agreed terms

Far from ideal but we are where we are

If the new manager wants them. Probably not the way a football club should be run.

Good for Forest

It was announced a while ago that pre season training starts on Friday

Matt Chambers reports that several players are lined up and have agreed terms

Far from ideal but we are where we are

The youth squad are back in training today.

I'm a bit bemused as to why the club haven't announced if any of the existing players are re-signing or going. I'd be surprised if they're all waiting to see who gets the job; the longer they do the fewer options they have at other clubs.

I'm a bit bemused as to why the club haven't announced if any of the existing players are re-signing or going. I'd be surprised if they're all waiting to see who gets the job; the longer they do the fewer options they have at other clubs.

Doubt they will be inundated with offers...

I'd bet some are signed, but not going to be announced before manager, so it looks like they are rubber stamping. But any manager has to inherit some players!

Edited by singe

Poor state of affairs in any of those 3 can beat us to his signature. That said I wouldn't want him to stay really. I think he's overrated and a prick.

why? 2 league 1 teams who finished above us plus a league 2 team from the capital, with more financial clout?

and the 2nd part of your post :omg: