Scoreboard

Guest nonaenever

Thanks for the info, but I've had a better offer by email from a Prince in Nigeria, who has promised me he will buy 99% of Latics shares and install me as Chairman if I send my life savings immediately by bankers draft. How could I refuse such a generous gesture?

:sign0173:

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is this update due? Thought there was suppose to be an update every 3 months not heard a word officially?

Hello Adam, think the last one might have been about November time. It was to let everyone know that Simon Corney thought he could source us fans a better deal from one of his Chinese visits.

We are waiting for an update.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I've been on the lash tonight and had a couple of sherbets so apologies but I thought I had posted this about 10mins ago....

The trust have been advise that corney could source us a better deal on one of his chineses visits, that was the update we had pre-Xmas.

Your trust rep has been on holiday during Jan , I know god forbid during the footy season and shezzas return he bloody well decides to go in holiday mode and we have condemned him to hell and all.....

So we should have an update in our mid feb meeting.

That s all I know at this stage hic.....

Edited by underdog

• 4 weeks later...

While I'm glad the club are trying to get the right one, it doesn't look good when people have given money towards it. The club do not need to release a statement every couple of weeks, but a quick article can't be that hard to knock up. Or even just a quick interview from someone, where they just say they are still looking. Personally I blame Mike Keegan.