Dummigan Signs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fed up of your incessant one upmanship sniping, you're blocked from now on so there's no point in you replying to my posts as I wont read them, including your answer to this.

Getting a bit nowty BP... He's having a laugh, and not even at your expense

Fed up of your incessant one upmanship sniping, you're blocked from now on so there's no point in you replying to my posts as I wont read them, including your answer to this.

WTF!

Do you have me mixed up with someone else? I was replying to someone else and it was a joke regarding the fact that we now have 2 players who get their name spelt wrong.

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

Cammy Dummigan, Dummigan

Cammy Dummigan!

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Cammy Dummigan, Dummigan
Cammy Dummigan!

(KC and the Sunshine Band - Baby Give It Up)

(Can't think of how you could change these verse lyrics:

"Everybody wants you

Everybody wants your love
I'd just like to make you mine all night

Everybody sees you
Everybody looks and stares
I'd just like to make you mine all mine")

Has history.

No I haven't! I posted to you several times this evening.I have no clue what your on about.

Anyway.....I honestly don't know how I will sleep tonight now! Did I not reply to an email or something?

Being blocked has ruined transfer deadline for me!

I hope your happy! Damn you BP1960! Damn you & your made up vendetta's!

Just had a mooch over to see what Burnley fans think.

Most are perplexed that he's been let go and that he was rated very high fly by Dyche and at worst would have been loaned out to a Championship side. By comparison they've let Ulvestad and Daniel Lafferty leave on loan and the reaction to those moves are "Fair play, never gonna get a look in here", etc.

Who is our longest serving player? Dummigan might have a claim?!

No testimonials for a long time!

Which made me think, maybe we should have a testimonial for Tony Phillips kirk. He'd hate to benefit from it personally, bit maybe if it raised funds for the Youth team or a charity?

Getting names right sounds like basic respect to me rather than anything to do with grammar or spelling. If I were the grammar police I'd be pointing out to Palmer1 that there is no need for an apostrophe in vendetta's - but life's too short....

Consider yourself blocked! :laught16: its palmer1 - lowercase!!!! :chubb:

I just go off what auto text says. If its wrong I dont givbe a flying F, its a football messsage board!

for the record though, at 37 I dont have the time or the energy to 'troll' anybody. Some on here are so full of their own self importance it ridiculous.

Edited by palmer1

Jesus wept get a grip man !! You sensitive much ? No need to take your ball home can't we all just play nice together. Not seen such an overreaction on here since ........... Well your last overreaction