Dummigan Signs

Jesus wept get a grip man !! You sensitive much ? No need to take your ball home can't we all just play nice together. Not seen such an overreaction on here since ........... Well your last overreaction

I value the opinions of BP and have always considered him to be polite and respectful. Why should he not expect the same from other posters?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus wept get a grip man !! You sensitive much ? No need to take your ball home can't we all just play nice together. Not seen such an overreaction on here since ........... Well your last overreaction

I have been the subject of personal attacks by some who appear to take great pleasure in proving me wrong, I'm not infallible and can take constructive criticism, but constant sniping I wont allow and I find the best thing is it ignore these posters by blocking them, this an OWTB option and I'm using it where I feel necessary.

You aren't blocked of course.

I value the opinions of BP and have always considered him to be polite and respectful. Why should he not expect the same from other posters?

I think the same should be said about Palmer too tho. And he wasn't even taking the piss out of BP. Fwiw I also respect a lot of what BP posts and it's clear he has good knowledge. But come on BP it's a bit precious of you on this occasion

for the record though, at 37 I dont have the time or the energy to 'troll' anybody.

Yes, I found that my trolling days were behind me once I'd hit my thirties.

Lol you know what I mean. I've never been a troll. I have a strong opinion & I express it.

How much do we reckon was paid?

Don't his length of contract at Burnley but can't see it being more than 50k

I was thinking about this earlier. I wonder if we've signed him pernanently to circumvent the maximum loan rule, thus we've come to an agreement where Burnley might have a relatively inexpensive buy back clause, as he was apparently rated by Dyche.

Either way I'm not too bothered, I'd have been happy had he signed back on a season long loan.

I was thinking about this earlier. I wonder if we've signed him pernanently to circumvent the maximum loan rule, thus we've come to an agreement where Burnley might have a relatively inexpensive buy back clause, as he was apparently rated by Dyche.

Have you ever been accused of overthinking? :grin:

Either way I'm not too bothered, I'd have been happy had he signed back on a season long loan.

Well according to one report i read we only enquired about loaning him !!

Yet we came to an agreement to buy him !!!

I don't know if that would have taken us over the limit but if it did it begs the question - had we got him on loan who would have made way ?

• 8 months later...