Opportunity missed

Just thinking we are at home on a Saturday, it's International weekend no Premier League games on.

Surly been a great opportunity to maybe have ran a promotion to try get a few extra fans in. Or allow season ticket holders to brought a friend at a reduced price.

Promotions have been tried, promotions have had no effect.

Only sustained winning football will bring numbers back.

Celebration Sunday - full house, with many regulars locked out; modest discount - not a huge change to the usual attendance. Surely there's a middle ground? I don't buy into the idea that we should just give up altogether on any initiatives to encourage people to attend. In the long-term, it would only take capturing the enthusiasm of a small handful to make it worthwhile.

Celebration Sunday - full house, with many regulars locked out; modest discount - not a huge change to the usual attendance. Surely there's a middle ground? I don't buy into the idea that we should just give up altogether on any initiatives to encourage people to attend. In the long-term, it would only take capturing the enthusiasm of a small handful to make it worthwhile.

A winning or football team playing good football or seen to be challenging for promotion Brings fans back.

However as Stevie J mentioned above does not mean just because the last promotion may have failed we should just give up. Or not explore other avenues.

Isn't Nicola White bringing her gold medal to ISZ on Saturday also? .. I've seen it advertised somewhere, but I'd of thought that alone would possible bring a few neutrals along! Working myself (couldn't get any more time off due to holidays I've had/got booked) but I hope she gets a standing ovation from everyone when she does - awesome achievement!

Isn't Nicola White bringing her gold medal to ISZ on Saturday also? .. I've seen it advertised somewhere, but I'd of thought that alone would possible bring a few neutrals along! Working myself (couldn't get any more time off due to holidays I've had/got booked) but I hope she gets a standing ovation from everyone when she does - awesome achievement!

Just said elsewhere rather than just have her in the box why not before the game have her go into the back of the Rocky or Main Stand sign a few autographs allow a few people to take photos with her.

Just said elsewhere rather than just have her in the box why not before the game have her go into the back of the Rocky or Main Stand sign a few autographs allow a few people to take photos with her.

Fear of Harry Bosch being found in a cubicle of the gents, having died of dehydration