Robinson on Radio Manchester Tonight

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to all the Facebook and owtb moaners to be ringing up with your questions for the gaffer tonight. ?

Personally I'd never ring up these stations to question the manager, no matter how many complaints and moans I had.

It's his job, not mine, and while I'll discuss all these things with other fans, saying it to the manager in public is verging on disrespectful in my opinion.

That being said, even if questions were asked the answers are never adequate.

Personally I'd never ring up these stations to question the manager, no matter how many complaints and moans I had.

It's his job, not mine, and while I'll discuss all these things with other fans, saying it to the manager in public is verging on disrespectful in my opinion.

That being said, even if questions were asked the answers are never adequate.

I don't see how you think asking the manager directly about concerns etc is more disrespectful than slagging off his decisions faceless on a message board

Also sounded like he's knuckling down and not far off getting on the pitch...

Was out with a former teammate of Winchesters the other night no names and he said he just can't be arsed with being a footballer he doesn't have the desire, I know he's a quite lad and maybe he doesn't like the pressure of being a pro, such a shame because he has bags of talent