Robinson on Radio Manchester Tonight

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was out with a former teammate of Winchesters the other night no names and he said he just can't be arsed with being a footballer he doesn't have the desire, I know he's a quite lad and maybe he doesn't like the pressure of being a pro, such a shame because he has bags of talent

Been told this myself Robbo and Shez have both said he his lad with potential that needs a Rocket up his Arse.

She's saying he his to much in his comfort Zone at the moment

What else did SR say on the show?

Are you all going to just talk about corners all day?

Not sure if anyone said it elsewhere but SR confirmed our budget is in the bottom 5 of the division. So all that :censored: from our leader about the new stand and the Sports Direct propelling us up the league has just been a lot of bull:censored:. Most of us knew it was though.

Not sure if anyone said it elsewhere but SR confirmed our budget is in the bottom 5 of the division. So all that :censored: from our leader about the new stand and the Sports Direct propelling us up the league has just been a lot of bull:censored:. Most of us knew it was though.

I think there is a need to distinguish in life generally between people who tell lies and people who say things that turn out not to be the case

With bottom five budget confirmed combined with only 5 signed players weeks before the season, is surviving relagation realistic?

I cannot believe that people still want to discuss how many players we leave up for corners when the budget was mentioned.

Our budget is in the bottom 5 in a league containing Rochdale Bury Wimbledon and Northampton amongst other :censored: clubs.

I wonder how many players those clubs leave up at corners?...

Budget/crowds is a bit chicken or the egg argument, there's no doubt our chairman budgets on crowds of around 4000 and aims for League 1 survival, that's fair enough but most fans have got bored senseless with that and only improved results/investment/incentives are likely to bring crowds back.

I think there is a need to distinguish in life generally between people who tell lies and people who say things that turn out not to be the case

SC probably didn't lie, but was probably fairly incompetent in not being able to accurately assess potential income from a £6m investment.

On the other hand, those who predicted administration based on the exit of Shez and the repeated refusals from others had no professional knowledge or basis and equally turned out to have reached an incorrect conclusion.

Same type of poor forecast, but one is running the club.

No. Someone who lies to try and cause more discontent amongst fans than there already was is a mong

You've come out with plenty of lies to cause discontent amongst fans yourself.

Hypocrit.

And ignorant to boot.