We are poor and have poor to average players. But this guy is making David Dunn look like a genius! Spent a month in the press spouting how he would replace these players if he won the willy wonka 3rd round ticket. Oh yeah Steve...they're really gunna pull out all the stops for you then eh?

No Flynn. No Dunne. No Fane. And plays Reckord??? Jesus Christ!!!!!!

When it's all gone to pot...his one trick pony...roll out Croft.

That first 45mins was one of the worst I've ever seen.

Robbo has served up one of the worst results in the history of the club. Not lost to a non league club in 4 decades. Add to that 12 blanks in 19 league games.

Go back to Norn and bore the **** out of Linfield or Glentoran. You haven't a clue what to do. Christ we know we have it bad. But this is the :censored:ing pits!!! Go!!! Now!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are poor and have poor to average players. But this guy is making David Dunn look like a genius! Spent a month in the press spouting how he would replace these players if he won the willy wonka 3rd round ticket. Oh yeah Steve...they're really gunna pull out all the stops for you then eh?

No Flynn. No Dunne. No Fane. And plays Reckord??? Jesus Christ!!!!!!

When it's all gone to pot...his one trick pony...roll out Croft.

That first 45mins was one of the worst I've ever seen.

Robbo has served up one of the worst results in the history of the club. Not lost to a non league club in 4 decades. Add to that 12 blanks in 19 league games.

Go back to Norn and bore the **** out of Linfield or Glentoran. You haven't a clue what to do. Christ we know we have it bad. But this is the :censored:ing pits!!! Go!!! Now!!!

Leave Crofty out of it!

Robbo however set us up all wrong with the wrong personnel. Not good enough.

Edited by welshgaz

Ive very much stood up for SR... He had a tough task but.... He didnt have to take it on. He did, and we are where we are. I wanted to give him as much time as possible but some of the decisons recently are cause for concern.

He has a habit of saying the right thing in the build up but then picking a side which goes against his own comments... No fane tonight, banks and green in when he knew it would be a scrap.

Reckords recent performances have only confirmed that he is a shocker yet started. Hed be outplayed in junior football...

Right now, im numb as to whether i want him in charge. I dont care less.. I just want to see some fight from somewhere...someone...anyone! I think he's on the edge and in my opiniom, he needs to throw the gauntlet down and go for it... Play attacking football.

If he wants to be defensive... Stick our kids in and at least they're learning whilst we suffer.

We all know whose fault this is but there are enough threads blaming him... Corney hass to go for any real change at this club

Nothing is ever going to change until Corney goes, this has been coming for years. SR is out of his depth, but it wasn't helped that the board left him with a month to sign an entire squad. Disgusting, and yet again, a certain section of fans are letting him get away it. No accountability at all.

He needs to go. He signed Reckford knowing him as a player. If he thinks he is good enough then that says it all. Dour negative bastard. If we are going down with an underpaid and rag tag side I want to see some fight and get up and go. Robinson is like death by aids. Give me a hole in the head from a hooker all day long.

he's not great and his negative play and decisions are frustrating but sacking him in december is not the way forward, he needs time........just going to put us in a worse spot as no one better to replace him and we'd be left with a load of players on 1 year deals playing for a manager who hasn't signed them and they may not play any better for someone else. constant changes of manager only end in clubs going backwards. have to stick with him for this year and to this point in the next as a minimum. whatever division we are in

Sad day for our 'promising' manager. Did he think this was going to be a game of skill? The wonderful art of football. No a physical battle and he should have picked a team for that. Bambi and 'Recford' what a joke - in poor taste. Ipswich was a bad draw but we needed to beat this team from two leagues below us and the team selection didn't give us a chance.

When we 'go for it' we look a better team or at least better to watch, what's with the negative tactics against a team two divisions below us missing key players, Clarke should of been on Rhead from the first minute and roughed him up, instead he was allowed to isolate himself one on one against Reckord and Banks, two of the biggest fannies to pull on the shirt, it's basic :censored:ing tactics and we have a total inability to change it when it's so glaringly obvious.

Baffles me how an unfit Gerrard can't get a game ahead of burgess. That lad is woeful yet our manager wants him to stay for the rest of the season!!! Reckord, green haven't played for weeks but manage to start and look well off the pace.

Banks weakest footballer I have ever seen. Would rather have wellens.

No coincidence that every time we play two out and out wingers who hug the touch line we play better that last 20 mins showed that.

Subs should of all been done at HT.

Sorry robbo I wanted to give you a chance but again poor decision making and a lack of fight from your players says to me it's not the right time for you. You don't need money to be a successful manager and get teams playing the right way!

Edited by adamoafc

All the clamour for Robbo to get another season and a budget is laughable, we will be in the same position a League lower if certain issues aren't addressed, I've a feeling he'd be close to walking after that tonight to try and salvage any shreds of reputation he may have left.

He needs to go. He signed Reckford knowing him as a player. If he thinks he is good enough then that says it all. Dour negative bastard. If we are going down with an underpaid and rag tag side I want to see some fight and get up and go. Robinson is like death by aids. Give me a hole in the head from a hooker all day long.

What sort of hookers do you patronise?

I honestly can't blame the manager. I would like to see what he can do with a full pre season and some budget.

The manager has to take the blame for starting Reckord and Green. My heart sunk when I saw those two lined up in preference to Dunne and Fane. And surely when we knew Lincoln were starting an aged giant giant centre back who hadn't played since August then the nippy McKay should have been preferred to either Erwin or Ladapo.

That's not with hindsight it's how I felt before the match.

It's a mystery about Flynn, we had two weeks to prepare for the game and he's unwell on the day.

Edited by BP1960

He's spent months bull:censored:ting us about how good these players supposedly are after every NIL-defeat. Then spends the last 4 weeks plotting to replace them if they get us to round 3 of the cup. How :censored:ing thick can one guy be?!?!

Awful performance for 60 minutes but let's not make out Robbo said he was after completely changing all the players and that's why we lost. He said about players on short term contracts. People like Klok, woodland has already gone. He didn't come out and hammer the players like you're making out

The manager has to take the blame for starting Reckord and Green. My heart sunk when I saw those two lined up in preference to Dunne and Fane. And surely when we knew Lincoln were starting an aged giant giant centre back who hadn't played since August then the nippy McKay should have been preferred to either Erwin or Ladapo.

That's not with hindsight it's how I felt before the match.

It's a mystery about Flynn, we had two weeks to prepare for the game and he's unwell on the day.

If you watched Robbo on LP he said flynn and jahraldo Martin were both ill 2 days ago