Rushden & Diamonds Abandoned Stadium

• 2 weeks later...

Keep saying I want to visit this on previous trips to Peterborough you see road signs directing people to Nene Park.

been there done it its an empty modern football stadium the gress was long the changing rooms and offices were full of rubbish was like our visit to the closed lookers shortly before demolition boothferry park hull was a much better explore tbh lots of atmosphere in the place proper old stadium shame we never got in main road but very heavy security stopped us would of been nice to celebrate oooh rodgers hat trick again

Saw us get hammered here think 4-0 or 4-1 about 13 years ago I think maybe more now.

Yes I was at that game, they had a great strike force in our league that season. Rodney Jack (who was :censored:e for us) and Onandi Lowe. Think I read a few years ago Lowe had been done for drug dealing since retiring, he was pretty prolific though if I remember correctly.

Didn't we win our 1st game of the season at BP against Rushden that season? Matt O'halloran last minute, 4-3 rings a bell.

Yes I was at that game, they had a great strike force in our league that season. Rodney Jack (who was :censored:e for us) and Onandi Lowe. Think I read a few years ago Lowe had been done for drug dealing since retiring, he was pretty prolific though if I remember correctly.

Didn't we win our 1st game of the season at BP against Rushden that season? Matt O'halloran last minute, 4-3 rings a bell.

Rushden took the lead may have been 2-0 pretty sure the game they beat us at Nene Park was a full weeks before Talblot got the job at Latics

Former Coventry midfielder Paul Hall was outstanding that day,we should have signed him instead of the innafective Rodney Jack!