Taylor Signs

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

I  think Taylor offered more protection defensively, but that wasn't the case today.

I'm not having that, at home to Fleetwood he went missing first half leaving Gerrard completely exposed, he has no desire to get involved in fact he never offers himself as an outlet and his reluctance to put his foot in a tackle is inexcusable. Today was just plain embarrassing for the lad he was the worst player on the pitch by a long way and I really expected much more from such a seasoned pro, to me he's lost heart and seems out of love with the game.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I'm not having that, at home to Fleetwood he went missing first half leaving Gerrard completely exposed, he has no desire to get involved in fact he never offers himself as an outlet and his reluctance to put his foot in a tackle is inexcusable. Today was just plain embarrassing for the lad he was the worst player on the pitch by a long way and I really expected much more from such a seasoned pro, to me he's lost heart and seems out of love with the game.

Shows how we see things different when we are watching the game. The worst player on the pitch today was Erwin in my eyes.

20 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Shows how we see things different when we are watching the game. The worst player on the pitch today was Erwin in my eyes.

Erwin was guilty of drifting out wide again and was pretty ineffective but Taylor just disappoints me week after week.

29 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Erwin was guilty of drifting out wide again and was pretty ineffective but Taylor just disappoints me week after week.

Agreed. Erwin was poor today, whereas Taylor has been consistently poor in my eyes.  Today he was garbage.