Chesterfield away

Should be a good turnout for this with Taylor back, decent trains....

Ripley

Wilson

Clarke

Gerrard

Taylor

O'Neill

Fane

Flynn (or Green?)

Hunt

Holloway

McLaughlin (I think he'll stick with him up front for one more game, especially with his pace away from home)

Maybe Taylor will be central with Hunt on the right, Flynn on the left?

Or Obedayi on the left if he signs?

And Reckord is still our only left footer.......

Edited by HarryBosch

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good turnout for this with Taylor back, decent trains....

Ripley

Wilson

Clarke

Gerrard

Taylor

O'Neill

Fane

Flynn (or Green?)

Hunt

Holloway

McLaughlin (I think he'll stick with him up front for one more game, especially with his pace away from home)

Maybe Taylor will be central with Hunt on the right, Flynn on the left?

Or Obedayi on the left if he signs?

And Reckord is still our only left footer.......

Can we fit in Jay Tabb?

(only a wild rumour)

Ripley

Wilson

Clarke

Gerrard

Hunt

Taylor

O'Neill

Fane

McLaughlin

Flynn

Holloway

Although I wouldn't be opposed to sticking Osei up top with Holloway, Flynn to the left and dropping McL. Wow, we so badly need another striker it's scary these are our options going into a scrap.

Can see him using Mclaughlin/Holloway as a Warne/Porter strike force. Get Mclaughlin doing a shift up top. He also mentioned we may need to go 3-5-2 away from home and a more attacking 4-4-2 at home. Would imagine he plays something along the lines of

Ripley

Hunt Clarke Gerrard Wilson

Taylor Fane O Neill Flynn

Mclauglin Holloway

Interesting to see what he does with Osei if he's fit with that being given as the reason he was out....

I rate him and Shez has always been a good manager of strikers - intriguing to see what he can get out of him.

Given its either him or McLaughlin for a bit of pace up top you've got to think he's in for some significant game time. Same to a lesser extent might be said for Glackin.

While we might not have pedigree, this could be a great opportunity to blood some kids. Osei has looked the part when I've seen him so far. Who knows how he can do with a run of games.

I am intruiged as to where he'll play Taylor given he always had him on the left the first time. I always wanted to see him play on the right more but he got stuck on the left that much that his cameo appearances on the right never worked out. Now Shez has brought this lad in on the LW that he's had at Plymouth and Notts County it suggests he may put Taylor on the right permanently. Two out and out wingers on the pitch on Saturday. One either side. I hope. Praise the Lord!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Can see him using Mclaughlin/Holloway as a Warne/Porter strike force. Get Mclaughlin doing a shift up top. He also mentioned we may need to go 3-5-2 away from home and a more attacking 4-4-2 at home. Would imagine he plays something along the lines of

Ripley

Hunt Clarke Gerrard Wilson

Taylor Fane O Neill Flynn

Mclauglin Holloway

I imagine Shez will be trying things out in training and the best fit may play on Saturday.

I am intruiged as to where he'll play Taylor given he always had him on the left the first time. I always wanted to see him play on the right more but he got stuck on the left that much that his cameo appearances on the right never worked out. Now Shez has brought this lad in on the LW that he's had at Plymouth and Notts County it suggests he may put Taylor on the right permanently. Two out and out wingers on the pitch on Saturday. One either side. I hope. Praise the Lord!

It's possible he may play Obedayi up front with Holloway on the principal he's quicker than McLaughlin and he did score goals for Kilmarnock.