Chesterfield away

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a danger that this board can get carried away with the positivity - it doesn't necessarily penetrate the masses (poetic license) of Latics fans.

That said, me and my Dad are hoping to go for our first away game of the season...

Should be at least 750 with Taylor and new players in the team plus Shez and another 6 pointer.Looking forwards to driving over on Sat.Atmosphere much better since dickhead was sacked.

He's gone. Get over it. Did he shag your missus or something?

A lot wanted him gone which is fair enough but you have to constantly call him things like dickhead. Came across as a really nice guy.

What's your issue with him?

He was the worst manager I have ever seen and thank goodness Shez is back to try to get us out of the mess he helped put us in.

Two words: Darren Kelly

Sorry, four words: Dave Penney

Edit. Plus the apologetic ones

Edit2. And the edit ones

Edited by L1onheartNew

Two words: Darren Kelly

Sorry, four words: Dave Penney

Edit. Plus the apologetic ones

Edit2. And the edit ones

Yes they were nearly as bad.That season Penney was there I missed 2 games all season and it was dire.That 2-0defeat in the last away game at Yeovil nearly did it for me.

I think Flynn may well shine in this midfield, really looking forward to seeing O'Neill, when you look at the midfielders Burnley have on their books he's doing well to be on the bench, reading Burnleys forum he's been described as a player in the Shez mould and isn't afraid to put his foot in, if that's the case he will do for me.

I think Flynn may well shine in this midfield, really looking forward to seeing O'Neill, when you look at the midfielders Burnley have on their books he's doing well to be on the bench, reading Burnleys forum he's been described as a player in the Shez mould and isn't afraid to put his foot in, if that's the case he will do for me.

18 year old who has played 58 minutes league football is being compared to Sheridan......Good luck with that

A player in the Shez mould. Not saying he's as good as Shez was is it.

It's pretty obvious the point that you were trying to make pal. Some people on this board seem to get a weird satisfaction with picking at replies and taking stuff out of context.