Gerrard banned

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Looks like Ian Evatt ain't quite over it, how embarrassing but no surprise when your teams the laughing stock of the division, only fraud is the muppet in the clip giving it big licks, what a bellend. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/antgerrard86/status/856125665220993024/video/1

Hahaha what an embarrassment that guy is

14 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Looks like Ian Evatt ain't quite over it, how embarrassing but no surprise when your teams the laughing stock of the division, only fraud is the muppet in the clip giving it big licks, what a bellend. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/antgerrard86/status/856125665220993024/video/1

Anthony GerrardVerified account @antgerrard86 7h7 hours ago

Wot about this fella obviously not taking relegation very well? blocks me on here but sends a video made for me. Brave as a ?

Are these people not supposed to be role models, surely as a member of the PFA and a representative of the FL employed by one of the 92 he's brought the game into disrepute?

At the very least his club should speak to him and tell him to give his head a wobble.

Can't honestly believe people are reporting him to the FA or whoever is in charge of this side of the game.

Gerrard is a big boy, I'm sure he can do that himself and he is clearly amused by it.

Everyone laughing at him is more than enough for me. He's made himself look a right knob head here!